Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you keep your bud in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CG0R3, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Im curious because Im sick of just the Altoid/cut out books with a plastic bag.

and if there already is a thread about this just direct me the link. Because Im curious

2. I use a glass jar mostly, tupperware works good too.

both are cheap at a local walgreen riteaid or bartells or whatever pharmacy place around you.:wave:

3. small mason jars from the craft store:p
    they are just soo handy and cute....im thinking about picking up another one thats shaped different before i move...why? just cuz:D

4. i like the orange pill bottles they have always worked for me

5. I only keep my bud in a Cannabis Cup.

[​IMG]

6. I try to keep as much as I can in my lungs, jk...but seriously.

Mason Jars

7. A rolled-up plastic bag

8. haha
    same exact situation

9. [​IMG]
    420Jars...well I only have one, it has that design on it. Perfect for 1/2-3/4 OZ.

10. #10 eleven357, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
    a glass jar with a rubber gasket for an air tight seal.

Do not ever keep your bud in plastic bags, the trichomes with stick to the surface of the bags due to the electrical charge (think static electricity) that the bag has. You will never get these lost trichomes off the bag. Storing in glass is the best option.

For long term storage , I use a Foodsaver plus, a vacuuming and sealing machine for storing food. Works great for keeping large amounts fresh over long periods of time. (For the record, the plastic bags that the foodsaver uses do not have the same electric charge that all the ziplock bags have)

11. glass jars are the way to go

12. Just a cool glass jar with a cork top. I've always wondered, how good a seal does cork make?

Attached Files:

13. hey man i made a thread almost idenicle to this one use the search bar and search "what do you store your bud in"

14. Well, they use it in wine bottles and they can hold some pretty high pressures, but just in a jar I don't know how good of a seal it would make. certainly waterproof and also i would imagine airtight,

15. I use a medium sized glass jar I got at the craft store. Perfect size for me, fits about a ounce perfectly.

16. that is one of the quickest ways to dry out your bud. Those are not air-tight, in fact they are designed to keep pills "dry". So if you like your weed dried out fast, keep storing it in those stupid containers they give you at the dispensaries.

17. pill bottles are for small timers
    haha, nice bud though tuk, nice green color to it.
    i go with the big glass mason jar, the 1 and only...can fit 1.5 oz of sativa fluff or like 3 oz of dense indica buds
    keeps it fresh and curing too, theres no other choice IMO

18. If your not keeping your weed in a glass jar already, I suggest you start soon.

19. i got a glass jar with a cork on it seems to be air tight to me