Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you keep all of your paraphernalia in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jhacob, Apr 9, 2011.

1. When I first started smoking, all of my stuff fit in a small 8 oz mason jar (2-3 grams of weed, lighter, small corn cob pipe) and that fit me perfectly

But now after smoking for a while. I have a lot more stuff to carry around with me when I leave to go toke (quarter of weed, large glass pipe, rolling papers, a few lighters, spray and eye drops....

So I was just wondering what everyone uses to hold their stuff?
    Thanks!

2. I use one of those nike sling bags, carry it around like a backpack or stuff it in my regular backpack

Got my jar of bud, small glass pipe with case, papers, rillos, grinder, lighter, eye drops, and some spray

3. [​IMG]

if i'm traveling with goods i put them in this case.. headshops usually sell 'em and they're inconspicuous, basically an eyeglass case, called a zip glasses case

4. I have a jar that I keep my weed in and just another bigger jar for my eye drops, rolling papers, pipe, and scissors. Just get another jar lol

5. i keep my pipe in a beanie then i hide it in my droor, i used to have a bowl case but the cops took it.

6. i leave all the big glass at home. when im on the go i have my papers in my wallet, my chillum in my right pocket with my lighter and my weed in my left pocket. if you wanna rob me, you know where to go for.

7. Don't wanna come out to strong but I find it ridiculous that you travel around with a quarter. And 1/8 maybe but damn lol ;)

I go as inconspicuous as possible when I'm traveling. I'll roll out 2-3 joints (depends on how long I'm going to be out) and put them in a cig case along side 10 other tobacco cigs.

If I'm really traveling long distances, well, I have a pretty nifty hidden safe under the rear seat/bed of my "festival van". It's built in and unless your me or my buddies, you have no idea where it is or how to get to it :cool:

8. Wooden cigar box, adds to flavor and preserves the weed.

9. #9 Jhacob, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Looks perfect for me! Hah thanks bro

10. My tools are held up by a table. My stash is in the top drawer in the living room.

11. I put my pipes/bud in my pockets. I've put an entire ounce into my pocket before. If I am bringing a bong somewhere I'll use my backpack.

12. IN a ziplock bag buried in a container of chocolate whey protien it works incredibly

13. On my table, next to my fat sack of indo.

14. I bought a spiffy night stand that instead of going in the bedroom it goes in the living room - under where we have teh TV wallmounted. I don't keep anything at home, and won't until it gets decriminalized in Connecticut, but I am all ready =)
    [​IMG]

15. I keep my big glass in shoe box's. have mason jar for weed, pipe in my pocket and have a kit.

16. I keep a chillum in a shoebox. I got a MFLB, so I just keep that in my backpack with a little space case case with grounded herb :)

17. i have a tripod bag type thing. i just stick everything in the bottom of it and my tripod over it. and put it in my closet. which is a mess :p

18. My Kia vape has a lock on it so I keep all my little stuff in there. My bong, bubbler, or any baked goods are stored in the cabinet over my bed. Since I'm nearly bedridden, someone would have to crawl over me to get to what's in my cabinet. Ain't happenin'. ;)

19. A vault that can only be compared to fort Knox

20. What about when your on the go? Haha do you just shove all the stuff you need in your pockets? It seems a little unorganized. I usually see people with small containers or bags that hold their stuff... that's what I'm looking for!