What do you if you take a day off?

Discussion in 'General' started by frogsaver, Jul 7, 2012.

1. I started smoking everyday a month or 2 ago (Who can really remember) and every now and then I take the day off or wait until night time, sometimes I dont want to. What do you do to keep your mind off weed? I dont have to smoke, but if I'm at home alone and have nothing to do that day but stare into my bong for hours and hours I'm going to want to smoke. I'm on here trying to occupy myself before work later tonight haha, how do you cope?

2. When I have a job I don't take a day off unless I'm in the hospital. I couldn't deny the money.

3. Read, watch movies or youtube videos, go on a walk, clean.

4. Play ps3, listen to music, chill, skate.

5. He isn't talking about a job..

But @subject just do any of the things James said :p

6. Just my regular shyt, watch some anime, hit tha bag for a lil bit and maybe go out for a bit

7. i Stay away from sharp objects

8. i just chill at home and or just smoke and chill with my friends thats it. I like to go to the beach and stuff also

9. smoke all day I only got 2 days off all summer except the weekends so I just like to do nothing on the days I dont have to worry about gettin up.

10. Same things that I do when I do smoke weed.

11. When I'm working certain jobs I practice my job on my day off. Sounds lame right? When I am too worn out to do that or working menial labor I get high, sit in front of the TV with my headphones on, and listen to music. Which apperantly is the funniest shit in the world to my roomates. I get severe red, *****y(Asian) eyes when I am stoned so that adds to the comedy.

Honestly I do it because I need to catch up on Futurama episodes and I want to listen to Led Zep, but I don't have the time for both! (Sounds like the start of an infomercial.) The worst part is that I can read lips so I will be laughing at shit I cannot even hear. So it all probably looks crazy from the outside perspective. :D

12. Get a hobby.

13. I'm living with my parents and the worst is when both of them are off and I can't smoke and they bother me all day long, it blows I almost have to smoke or I'll explode