Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Have Right Now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TreighnWreck, Jan 31, 2010.

1. And what's your favorite from the above posters list?

Big Buddha Trainwreck
    Trainwreck
    Blueberry Master Kush
    Sour Diesel

2. your list is all some of the most hyped strains out right now, im just wondering if your in cali and if your not how you would be going about getting a hold of that.
    My favorite out of your list is
    Trainwreck.
    I Have right now
    Satori- Best seeds for the price i promise
    Nothern Lights- Grown from nirvana's seeds one of my 2 plants had some purp on it.
    Nirvana PPP- grew 2 fem beans and got two big gals last year that im still puffing on. Really up high smoke.

I love all of these btw.

3. All I got access to are pretty bad mids :)

4. Nothing..my dealers being a dick.:(

5. Nope, I live in Iowa dude. Good connections I guess.

Anyway, never had any from your list. I heard that Northern Lights was real good though.

6. Last bowl of my kiefy no name dank 8th i picked up on friday, cleaned my grinder screen got some really fine stuff :smoking:

7. i'm dry :( shit's weak.

8. Damn dude... I have private stashes for when I don't have shit.

9. I'm smoking on some Orange Kush and some White Widow. :smoking:

10. Blackberry kush and sweet n sour diesel

11. ^^ I smoked some blackberry kush and that stuuf was pretty good

12. Some local grown dank that the dealer gave some bullshit name:smoking:

Which is probably the same answer everyone else should be giving unless they live in an MMJ state.

13. Sour diesel
    Juicy Fruit

..:D

14. Sour Diesel! I have to say, it's amazing shit.

15. Good 'ol shitty reggie. Just picked up 3.5 g for $5 (I'm friends with the dealer though, so he always gives me a lot :hello:) And just a question, is pine forrest smell good or bad on weed?

16. From my experience, good!

Trainwreck smells piney.

17. Yayyy! I think what I have is pretty decent, especially for reggie. It has real dark orange hairs and it's dry but it has a stickiness to it. But it's definitely nowhere near what you guys are getting your hands on. I swear, some of the shit y'all are smoking looks like it came out of an episode of Star Trek. Have to say, I'm extremely jealous :(

18. An oz of skank ass mids. RAWR

19. ~1.4g's of some white widow. no leaf at all. just pure flower, hair, and crystal :)

but to be honest im tired of white widow, it's all ive had for about 2months now

20. I'll take it off your hands man. All I've had for two months is reggie.