What do you have copied? Paste it. No cheating!

Discussion in 'General' started by SixTimesThree, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Hello Officer community. Hopefully everyone is doing well this weekend. I'm in a bit of a situation and before giving up on it, I thought I'd get more information on this and figure out a solution first if possible.

So about a month or so ago, my Nintendo Switch disappeared after visiting a friend. I don't remember how it disappeared. My car either got broken into and they only stole that or it fell out and I didn't notice. A bit after, I contacted Nintendo directly twice and both times they said the only way they can track my Switch down is if I go to my local law enforcement to request a Subpoena directly to Nintendo of America and they said after they would look for the IP address of the last activity of my Switch. After that, I can contzact the police again to give them the IP address of the last activity on it and they can track it down. The problem is the police won't cooperate and I'm not sure how to handle it especially since all the police has to do is send subpoena and track an IP address for me and Nintendo and I can handle the rest.

After Nintendo told me this, I first called the law enforcement of the town I live in. The officer that contacted me saying I need to contact the law enforcement of the city it was last at. So I ended up calling that police station and the cops was giving excuses as to why they can't do that. I even told the first officer of my city what happened and he apologized to me that the other cop wasn't doing his job (his words not mine). Both cops put in a missing report for it and to wait for 21 days, but I know if I sit around waiting for progress on that, nothing/little will happen so I thought I'd post here before taking more action.

So here are my questions. Why is the cop not cooperating with giving me a subpoena? Is there something I should do differently? What can I do to get this subpoena to happen? Should I just keep requesting different officers till I get one that says yes? Do I need to say/do something specific? Any bit of information can be helpful. If it means anything, I do live in Arizona. The city I live in is Maricopa and the suspected city I lost my Switch in is in Gilbert. If you guys recommend I also post in the Arizona forum about this as let me know.

I also have proof of documentation of the phone calls I had and the chat logs I had with Nintendo. If you want to see it in order to give me a better answer, let me know nad i"ll message it. If that's against the rules in any way then please feel free to dismiss this paragraph.

Thank you so much to any officers that are able to help and I hope you guys have a fantastic day.

EDIT: Posted this on a cop forum and wasn't sure if the post was made so I copied it. XD

2. aynı sırayla nefes almak; göğsünü eve kadar takip edeceğim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Beyaz panjurlar Kalbimin sınırları Nefesimi altınlaştırıyorum Sürekli dayak kapanana kadar Sessizlikte gerçek olanı beklerim Çünkü algılarımın gerçeğini biliyorum Hayatta hiçbir şey senden daha önemli değilİlk duygular kaybolduğunda

4. käytetään siis toisten henkilöiden profiilikuvia laittomasti.

:)

5. Edit:I was showing someone different songs earlier lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. So the lady at the pharmacy tells me I have something on my mask, I figure "OK, probably some fuzz or something." I get in the car and take a look... Big as shit, like 4 or 5 weed crumbs, haha. Lmfao. Gotta stop sticking joints in the pocket I keep my mask in.

I guess it's worth telling this story again, haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Wii pro pack mini

9. I'm not gay, but I could not stop watching this.

What is going on inside your head kid?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Lmao right?! If I shaved my chest and stomach I'd look exactly like those guys!

11. Well god damn, now I have to see that too.