What do you have copied? Paste it. No cheating!

Discussion in 'General' started by SixTimesThree, Apr 5, 2011.

1. After 1782, then, Sioux groups tightened their grip on the

Should say after that, in case someone is curious. Mandans, Arikaras, and Hidatsas

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. eco pro tungsten pro wacky weights

3. Ruslan Alkhanov

4. Emma Leigh

5. ‪I'm fucking weak, I'm arguing with my parents because they saw someone vaping and was like "wow they are smoking marijuana endangering others" and I'm just like "that's a vape" and they are trying to educate me, saying that it's not

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. CHUNG KUO - THE MIDDLE KINGDOM

7. Sorry Sir I had to re-situate lol

8. pippi longstocking

• Like Like x 2
  9. Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

10. Don't Judge Me for my Past..<3 judge Me for who I Am (; <3

11. 954 746 9400
    I don't even remember whos number that is lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. 10/8/17

Breakfast: 203 cals
    [​IMG]
    3/4 cup lowfat vanilla Greek yogurt (80), 1/4 cup raspberries (16), 1/4 cup blueberries (21), 1 cup coffee w/ creamer & Splenda (86).

Lunch: 662 cals
    [​IMG]
    1/4 cup refried beans (92), 1/4 cup Spanish rice (53), 1 poblano pepper stuffed w/ chicken (317), 1 slice tomato (4), 1/2 cup lettuce (3)

[​IMG]
    venti skinny caramel frappuccino (190)

Dinner: 834 cals
    [​IMG]
    1 package clam tom yum ramen (230), 1 cup lettuce (5), 2 leaves kale (8), 1 tomato (22), 2/3 avocado (160), 10 olives (54), 2 tbsp ranch (145), 3 cups light vanilla soy milk (210)
    ----------------------------
    Total: 1,699 cals

Sorry honeys for the prolonged break from my accountability ️ I plan on posting everyday again. I hope y'all are all doing alright... I've missed this website a lot! I ordered a Fitbit charge yesterday so I might start including my daily stats from that too. It's just an idea but I rlly need some motivation and making things public rlly rlly helps me A LOT!!!!

~~cw: 91.6 lbs ~~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. 47C1FC9C-25E5-49AF-9F70-254F9B590ECB

14. Эй, куда пошли матросы?

Something about midget strippers. Long story.

15. Whoever it is, they aren’t answering texts in the middle of the night. Very rude.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1