What do you hate about your body/face? Post it.

Discussion in 'General' started by dantino, Nov 29, 2011.

1. True.

But also, scientifically, it's based within our culture and social norms, as well.

Not just biology.

2. #62 Buddha_Man, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    sketchy facial hair

i want an epic beard dammit :(

3. yea yea true, that's the other aspect of it. like a nature and nurture thing, fascinating stuff

4. I wish I had a beard!

5. I wish I was taller, I can never reach anything! people have to grab shit for me if it's on the top shelf @ the grocery store :( But on the good side... I've mastered the use of tongs and other improvised tools to be able to reach stuff. I'm 5'1"

6. I wish my torso was like 3 inches more in length cuz it's bad proportional to the rest of my body and I have an awkward upper body structure because of it. Also I would be 3 inches taller as a result. That's the only thing I would change tbh.

7. I dont hate any part of my body anymore :)

The part I dislike the most is my feet, well I don't really dislike them persay bc they aren't "ugly" feet but they are a woman's 11 and basically no one has my size ever. But I'm 5'10.5 so they fit my body.

The thing I really want to change is my belly, I've lost 46 lbs and all I really gotta do is tighten my lil pooch now :)

And bigger boobs, but im fine with my Bs

8. I think exo is rite...

9. #69 gloppypop, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    But he agreed with me in his next post lol...

My info is coming from the classes I've took on culture and the media...

And although I'm not big on the social sciences, I'll believe my professors and the textbooks that I read.

*I'm not saying biology doesn't play a role in attractiveness, in fact, it plays a bigger role than culture I'd argue. But to say culture doesn't have any effect is ignorant.

10. It would be nice to hit puberty again. I'm 20 and still look like a 13 year old, and not one of them huge 6ft manbeast 13 year olds that seem to be around today

11. The fact that its difficult to maintain my weight when Im not smoking. All that working out for nothing

12. [quote name='"gloppypop"']

Fuck yeah, dude!

"I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller...."

I thought that, too! :D

But mostly after you posted it :p

Although, I must think that most guys below 6' would wish they were a little bit taller...[/quote]

I wish I was taller, I'm 6'3. Be cool to be 6'5 -6'6? :)

13. BE THANKFUL NIKKA lol

14. My weight, more specifically, my spare tire. My ass is nice, I've got a,nice rack, pretty eyes and smile, but my belly is disgusting.

15. #75 beezil97, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    I have fucking back acne. It sucks ass I can't get rid of it. I won't take my shirt of in public. But that's its.

Edit: My right foot was curled up when I was in the woom and it is a shoe size smaller than my left and built way different. It doesn't really bother me but its weird.

16. that has to do with genetics after all the years ive fucked with trying to bulk up. I just cannot get big.

17. My boobs are not proportional to my body, they're quite large.

Sometimes I feel like my head is too small for my body...

I have a bigger tummy than I'd like.

I lost some weight and my butt disappeared :O

18. I grow a pretty mean unibrow.. Thank god for razors

19. [quote name='"x420xImNotSober"']I grow a pretty mean unibrow.. Thank god for razors[/quote]

No, no, no....pluck it or wax it!!

20. [quote name='"x420xImNotSober"']I grow a pretty mean unibrow.. Thank god for razors[/quote]

Yeah dude I get mine waxed. If you do it enough it'll go away.