What do you hate about your body/face? Post it.

Discussion in 'General' started by dantino, Nov 29, 2011.

1. ^^ huh?

I was gonna say....

If you're a girl, who give a fuck how short you are - besides yourself, for some reason?

So long as your not below, uhhh, 4'6" I suppose? :eek:

2. She gave a bra size and was asked if she's a dude :O

3. Well... seeing as I am 6'4 and all, 4'9 would be some insanely high heels :rolleyes:

4. Well I know you may not, but maybe she would care?

Just in case she wasn't in heels, and all ;)

5. I wish I could grow more facial hair...:(

6. [quote name='"SeLeKt"']

Well... seeing as I am 6'4 and all, 4'9 would be some insanely high heels :rolleyes:[/quote]

Tell me about it. I'm 6'4" as well, and dated a girl that was 4'11" for a couple months. I basically had to pick her up to kiss her.

7. I mean I am a pretty big guy, might as well stick her in my pocket or something :p

I don't mind a chick of any height, so yeah, as long as she doesn't mind 6'4..

8. [quote name='"Sirsog"']i dont really hate anything about my body lol.... acceptance is the key to happiness....

but... i really dislike how my feet are wide as fuck.. i have to wear size 14's, when i am 12 in length, just so the width fits......

It also leads to my shoes wearing out faster since the front kinda flops around and they are forced wide by my feet.....

BUT 1 huge upside... it was definitely caused by a lack of shoe wearing as a child and lots and lots of running/jumping/climbing on rocks..... sooo i can pretty much just not wear shoes whenever the fuck i want... my feet are tanks and i have awesome balance lol nice wide feet, nice deep arches... but shoes.... do not enjoy being on my feet whatsoever[/quote]

They sell wide shoes u know

9. With my job I wish I was allowed to keep mine... :(
    Missing my ginger beard.

10. Don't guys have A cups? lol kidding

11. haha thot you said you were missing your ginger bread

12. hey, some guys (me) think a cups are cute lol. i'm not sure if i'm the only one tho haha

13. I have extreme acne scarring on my shoulders. and I still have really bad acne on them. And I have kyphosis. (hunchback) and thats really fucking depressing. well shit im gonna go sit in depression now:(

14. [​IMG]

15. Let me sit on over with you and give you a bowl pack...

In my opinion, any "imperfection" in a human being was established by culture's view of "perfection", which is all fickle. So what if you have acne? So what if your back isn't straight? We are all human beings and I would love to talk to every single one..

16. Well, sorry to "break" it to you, but culture DOES have a basis in reality.

It (culture) tends to reflect what the majority thinks; sad as it may be, but red dots on one's body isn't considered attractive.

But I don't mean to sound condescending or contradictory, because I agree with you on the basic premise that it's wrong to judge an individual on their physical appearance... But nonetheless, it still happens (more often than not).

17. Amen Brotha

18. Yes, yes, and I would agree with you but it wouldn't hurt if the world was just a bit more accepting.

19. well, scientifically, attractiveness is simply based on what our primitive brains think would be helpful for our survival.

say a girl/guy looks good. she looks good, so that means she would make guys wanna fuck her more, which means more offspring and more of your genes being reproduced.

shit and succinct explanation, just look up "science of attractiveness"

20. yea true, the very essence of being human i think is the rational, frontal areas of our brain taking precedence over our primitive limbic systems