What Do You Hate About Summer

Discussion in 'General' started by oneblownaZn, May 20, 2010.

1. lol tru datt.. ive lived in Az and summer is hotter then a mutha fucka.. :cool:

2. The badass hay fever and the bugs :(

3. oh fuck dude.. i remember when i had to go to yuma and phoenix..fuck me supposedly my mom's cuz lived three doors down from mohammad ali..but it was so fucking hot i didn't wanna chekc..but i finally did and he looked at me when he opened his door and i think i pissed myself :D

na but seriously tho..arizona sucks in summer..its so hot you dont even wanna get in the pool

4. bugs, the heat, and not seeing everyone i know from my high school, and the heat!!!!

5. Id have to say it would be all the bay bay kids running around....

6. long summer days can be lonely

7. Having to wait between perfect, amazing, sunny MDMA nights with friends :rolleyes:

8. You guys should stop bitchin' 'bout the heat, I walked to safeway about an hour ago and I'm pouring sweat. It's may 21 and it's already 97 outside, shit. I don't really have a problem with the PHX weather though.

9. I don't mind the heat. Here in Oregon last summer it got up to 105 on a couple of days. To be honest I kind of enjoy it.

What I hate is humidity. Summers in Oregon aren't humid at all but in Summer of 08 I was in Pennsylvania...fucking humid as shit. I couldn't even get up out of bed without dripping in sweat.

And mosquitos. My blood must taste sweet to those assholes, cause they seem to gravitate towards me. If there are skeeters around within 15 minutes my legs and arms will look like braille script. :mad:

But other than that, Summer is alright with me. :)

10. All of the highscool girls in little short shorts. and tank tops

so much skin showing

11. you hate that?

i'm thinking you, my friend, are absolutely fucking batshit crazy.

12. SWEAT PATCHES. undoubtebly the worst thing about heat.

13. Lol. i was being sarcastic. I love summer. no school + girls always at the pool

14. Mosquitos and large girls/women that wear revealing tight clothing and/or bikini's :mad:

Other than that its golden.

15. If you guys were from South Dakota none of you would be against summer. -30 with strong as winds and 4 feet of snow makes you plan your whole day around the weather. Summer might get hot here (100's occasionally) but I never can complain.

16. ALLERGIES. Almost no meds help.
    The heat . Living in the central valley of cali sucks.

17. QFT

Everytime I want to bitch about summer I think of how in a few months I will be shoveling my car out of a few feet of snowdrift every morning. Summer is amazing, every second of it.

18. +rep bro

19. when i worked at eckerd (now rite-aid) i loved the summer. hot ass bitches comin barely wearin clothes. milfs and shit. sweet necta

20. I swear te heat gives me some of the worst nightmares ever, seems like whenever I wake up an go thank god that was only a dream, my entire body is covered in sweat from the heat.