What Do You Hate About Summer

Discussion in 'General' started by oneblownaZn, May 20, 2010.

1. swamp nuts

2. allergies, they fucking kill me in spring and summer, fuuuuuuckkkkk

3. That it has to end.

4. hate summer? haha yall probally wish the sun would never show either huh?

come on, get ur lazy asses out there and work up a sweat and stop being pansy. oh my god the bugs wah wah wah, its not that bad jeez... were human beings, before we were civilized and when we were living in caves im sure we got along quite well with nature.

5. mosquitoes definitely take the cake homie.

also a good answer

6. With a 37 year life expectancy.;)

7. Pork choppers.
    [​IMG]

8. Absolutely nothing. I live for summertime. Unfortunately, I blew my knee out about a month ago so there's not really much I can do outside, which sucks:mad:. It's all good though. One of these days I'm gonna move out to somewhere where it's warm year round, summer weather 24/7, that's the dream.

9. summer school :eek:

10. #30 Jdahms, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    cicadas.

No, really.

If you ever come to NC in the summer all you will hear is Cicadas non stop for 3 months.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqys8lKsu4s]YouTube - The Sound of Cicadas -- Amazing Noise of Dense Cicadas[/ame]

its that sound all summer long

Those fuckers never give it a rest.

The weirdest thing is that you hardly ever even see a cicada all summer long.

11. All the kids are out of school and start spamming GC even more than they usually do.

12. I have to move back in with my parents. This morning my mom was determined to wake me up at 9, I refused (I went to bed at like 4) and she went into hyper-bitch mode. So I just got up and left and now am sitting in my car outside borders because none of my friends are awake yet. :(

13. Only thing I hate is kids running around a lot. Also skating for the whole day in 100 degree weather isn't exactly comfortable.

14. #36 NORRIN RADD, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    Amen brother. Also, wearing shorts; it looks like I have no legs.

15. humidity and bees im allergic....

16. Too many fuckers at the beach. Especially them damn highschool kids with their summer vacation.

Spiders. Misquitos. Fleas. Bitches are done being frozen.

Living in southern california without AC can be a little annoying at times, but good thing i have a pool at least.

I miss the winter sky with all the big clouds.

Damn highschool kids.

17. The sheer lack of ice cream trucks

Rains all the time

My balls stick to my leg

18. Wise words man, wise words.