Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you guys use to scrape kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blunt_master, May 28, 2009.

1. I use the same thing. Awesome little tool.

2. Guitar pick. The back is perfect for scraping and loading bowls.

3. ^^^ guitar picks all day.. unless i cant find one then i cut up my credit card

4. [​IMG]

I use a wood carving tool like the ones above, the one I use has just a flat tip like the one farthest right. Ive scooped so much kief over the years with that thing.

5. [​IMG]

Shift key from my laptop, cause it kept getting stuck so I raged and yanked it off. Now I make use of it, even not on computer.

6. i Use guitar pics usually

7. I actually did the same. Cut it into a kinda guitar pic kinda shape. Works way better then that shitty little triangle scraper thing my grinder came with. But I really need to find a grinder were the kief spot in completely flat. My grinders kief spot has these little grooves in it and the kief gets caught. I think I need a better grinder.

8. credit card.....or any card in my wallet.

9. this made me lol

I use a plastic little scraper that came with the sharp stone grinder. But there's still a bunch of little spectacles just stuck to the bottom.

10. the scraper included with any DECENT grinder HA HA HA HA HA HA lol

11. I have no idea where my scraper went...so I've been using one of those small cards that attaches to your keychain.

Guitar pick is definitely a good idea too...just happened to have one of those cards on my desk when I was looking for something to scrape with :p

EDIT: Holy necro-thread, Batman! :D

12. i have one of those little brushes, straight from the box and unused, that comes with a trimmer set (beard/moustach trimmers) and it works wonders. i also use any knife i have laying around, and i used to have a razorblade that i used but i left it at a friends but their parents got ride of it. i really need to pocket another one from work, the razor worked amazingly.

13. i use a stanley knife
    [​IMG]

14. The little plastic clip that keeps a bag of bread closed cut in half long ways works for me.

15. I got a kief scraper with my Cali Crusher, and they sell replacement's for like.. 40 cents, so.

16. Where can you get replacement scrapers? LHS or online?

17. My grinder came with this little pollen brush. It's easy to forget where you have placed it, especially when faded.

18. oh and i have also used the little spoon that comes with sea monkeys :)

19. The round metal gaurd from a clipper you can pull off, you ca use it to gather it all up then scoop it aswell.

Allso a very small makeup brush