Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GhettoMedia, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Do you guys think it is better to buy $50 eighths? Or 275 ounces?

My friends always tell me to buy in bulk and just sell but I'm no dealer. Those days are long gone.

Is it worth buying an ounce and using it all to yourself? Or is it better to just go with eighths?

2. Always go with...MOAR!:cool:

3. In the midnight hour, I cry MOAR MOAR MOAR

4. Some fag took all my money and ran;( golf season starts soon so I'll need to wait until october to start making any money.:(

5. I buy ounces for strictly personal use, saves a ton of money. When i get an o i put the whole thing in my mason jar inside my safe. I pull out an eighth at a time because 1)it stays fresh 2) i know how much i should have.

6. Come again?

7. ?

Baseball bat him then...

8. It depends on how much you smoke. Like if you smoke an eight a day then go with the ounce, but if you only smoke .5g a day then go with the eighth.

9. #9 GhettoMedia, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What? Haha

10. What about the golf shoes, man?!:cool:

11. If you get the eigth, can you post pics? Im buying an eight of good bud and would like a refference.

12. Chek out nadroj stash thread. He has the best stuff I've seen. But if you're in the east it won't be as good as the west