What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'General' started by stonygurl, Dec 30, 2001.

1. uh-oh.

2. I know this is an old thread, but wow.... this kid is probably 17 now. I'm curious as to what damage DARE did corrupting his mind, or possibly helping him realize the stupidity in government sponsored propaganda.

3. Yeah dare is hardcore lol. They are like here is some heroin and some crack and some meth and here is some weed. It doesn't make sense.

4. my dare book said marijuana (well, they spell it 'marihuana') was a hallucinogen. got my hopes up for nothing...
    wonder what kind of weed the dare program creators were smoking..

also, did not realize my first post that this was from 2002. wonder how the kid ended up taking it.. hah.

5. wow guys nice job ressurecting a fucking thread from the dark ages :smoke: matter of fact, this thread is 7 years old, the kids probably on here looking at his moms post about how to hide weed from him haha

6. ^there's been a lot lately.. and then i post thinking it's not ancient, and then feel like a bag o' douche afterwards.
    apparently some guy resurrected it just to say that it was bad. always a good reason, no?

7. 1 troll did all of it. They're just posting they didnt ressurect it