What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MrEazi, Aug 13, 2017.

1. image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg The one on the left in the top picture is 15 days and the other is 11 days. 4 100 watt cfl bulbs 6500k and 1 300 watt worklight 5000k. Running 18/6 schedule. Fox farms ocean forest soil. Just transplanted them into bigger pots today. Some things that I am noticing are 1) purple spots on the edges and tops of the left plant. 2) both plants leaves seemed to curve upward overnight during the 6 hours I turned the lights out. I watered them this morning and a little more tonight when I transplanted them to help flatten them down. 3) top growth slowed a bit in the last few days. I'm not too worried because I saw a lot of root growth when i replanted them. 4) difference in the two. One is so stubby and the other so narrow and long. Sativa and indica? Let me know what you guys think. It's my first grow.

2. Do u have a good fan getting them plenty of airflow? What's ur temps normally? They look a little heat stressed I had the same issue with 55 and 42 w cfls true wattage not equivalent right?

First grow ever!

3. Actually they are equivalents. No fan but it is fairly cool the lights don't give off much heat

4. I would say get a fan to give them plenty of airflow and then those bulbs are probably the 23w true wattage bulbs so all totalled u have to think more of those 4 bulbs equalling 100w as opposed to 400 w total but that worklight seems like a good filler for the weaker cfls so I say let it be and see what happens for awhile might want to add more when it's flowering time but for veg seems great

First grow ever!

5. I'm actually using fluorescent's and cfls together on my grow u should check it out I'm about a month and a half into veg now

First grow ever!

6. Yeah that plant looks good dude! Gonna see how these turn out. Both looking good in their bigger pots today

• Like Like x 1
  7. And I grabbed a fan today

• Like Like x 1
  8. Awesome then u really won't have to worry about heat issues plus plants like a good breeze lol

First grow ever!