Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OutlawToker227, Feb 23, 2013.

1. I paid &40 for it smoked a bowl got high as hell

Attached Files:

2. I see a pinkish color, looks nice. You should of took it out of the bag for the pic.

3. i dont know how big that bag is man, take a picture with a lighter next to it for size reference

4. Thread is a bit pointless without any type of size reference.. It could be as big as the Empire State Building... who knows??

[​IMG]

5. Looks fine man just enjoy it

6. I think that that size reference thing is bullshit, how can you not just open the pic up bigger and just imagine it? I'm pretty sure I know how big that bag is just from looking at a pic.

7. looks okay through bag, maybe a little leafy and loose, but looks around 2 grams or so, so it's an okay deal, but hey the high is all that matters in rec. use!

8. did you really say 2 grams?:confused::confused:

and you say I dont know about bud...

9. Y don't u scale it

???? take it out of bag ? U can't guess buds by size u do it by weight size doesn't mean shit, iv had a quarter that looked like 2 grams cuz it was all in tiny little dense ass nugs n I scaled n it was a quarter, get a scale there 10$ and have a 30$ year warranty

10. 30* year warranty

11. A gram for 20? Who the hell would pay that kind of a price? I can get an eighth for that much. Probably wouldn't be a great eighth, but it certainly wouldn't be mids.

12. Thats after a few bowls and a blunt

Attached Files:

13. lol you paid 40 for bloody weed

14. i would get that amount and that quality for about 15 lol for 40 i wuld get like 10 grams of that

15. I swear, it looks like there's more in the photo with the bag than there is in the photo on the paper. I think it looks fine, especially if you've already smoked some.
    I'm in Idaho though, so things may be different in your area.

16. [​IMG]

17. I guess I wasn't much better but that pic is fucking hilarious.

18. Looks good man invest in a scale it's hard to tell over the internet

19. well i pay 5 a gram for that quality, im not trying to be a badass i just get waaaaaaaaaaaay better prices