what do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Dr.Weed, Feb 13, 2013.

1. ive been watching a lot of this guys videos and he seems pretty legit. At first by the looks of him I thought he was gunna say some stupid shit, but he seems pretty smart. What do you guys think?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TBr8S8FZdE]Light Weights are Better for Getting Stronger - YouTube[/ame]

2. Idk about that.

Yea if you are really dexterious you could get strong by flexing

He's right though. Your muscles only know how hard they are working not how much actual weight is there

3. Ive heard more and more lately and more studies are saying lighter weights and heavier reps but i mean look at the comparison when you do heavy n less reps..Hard to call for an average joe like me, i know that much.

4. My philosophy is either
    A: do everything. Light heavy whatever. That way you get a well rounded build
    Or
    B: min Max a skill best if your an athlete

5. yeah i dunno about the flexing part, but i only lift 20 pound dumbbells and do like 15-20 reps and i find it makes me stronger than lifting heavier weights and doing less reps, different for everybody though i guess

6. You need progressive overload to build muscle. The more muscle you put on will make you stronger.

Didn't watch the video, seems like bro-science, guy looks like a douchebag.

7. thats what i thought by the looks of him, but he seems pretty intelligent to me. Dont judge a book by its cover