Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jayysizzle, May 3, 2012.

1. So i bought from a new guy today, someone i met through a friend at work. And his prices are cheaper than my normal guys. Heres a pic of one of the nugs. I will try to get better pics of more of the nugs later or in the morning. Im just workimg with a cell phone cameracso i cant take the best pics.

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty nice. What did it run you?

3. Looks pretty sticky :smoke: Does it smoke nice? :D

4. looks sexyy

5. I paid 35 a 8th, and it smokes pretty good, smooth not harsh, really really piney smell and taste

6. Thank god it's not an earthy smell :smoke:

That price is pretty good for that bud, enjoy it. :D I picked up a dub at 10$/g and it's G13. Doesn't really matter about the name, though, because all I care is if it's good quality and if it's indica or sativa. :hello: