What do you guys think this is???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by B-Town Bud, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Hey so what do you guys think the problem is here it is only appearing on one plant all of them have the same medium and nutes but whats going on could it be nute deficiency?

Attached Files:

2. Those leaves look really healthy to be a nute deficiency. I'd lean towards... heat stress/light burn... do you foliar feed? ... maybe a pest.. but i doubt it.

3. yeah it looks like soem nutes got on the leaf and it got burned from the lights...so floair or just while drumping your feed

4. I Got more pictures maybe it will help! I think it is more then just a light burn which it could be but it is about 12in away from the light and these pics show it is even on the bottom of the plant

Attached Files:

5. Do you ever spray your plants with nutrients? Or just water? Because that can cause leaves to yellow and get minor burns with direct light. When I spray my plants, I turn the lights off right afterwords.

6. No I never spray my plants. Just have thouse pics and had some others that looked like rusty water droplets.

7. #7 Mad Paddy, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    whats ur humidity ? water droplets could form at night when uve got lights off burning when lights on maybe

:rolleyes: i had that prob when i switched to flowering increasing air supply fixed for me

8. did you check for little critters on your leaves?

9. Looks almost like bugs but could be a deficiency of some sort as well

10. #10 B-Town Bud, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    Humidity might be low it is like 30% or so and I have looked for critters but i cant see any do I need a magnifying glass? This is only affecting one of my plants and they are all in the same room which is strange if it was bugs wouldn't it spread. I feed them all the same nutes and they are all in the same medium so it is really bothering me I cant figure out whats going on?

11. Yea get a magnifying glass.. look on the underside of leaves.. your grow medium etc..

I still don't think it's a pest or deficiency. Is it getting worse?

12. No it doesn't seem to be spreading or anything I have cut alot of the bad leaves off but it seems to just be staying the same. Will this affect the buds in anyway? So critters are visible to the naked eye?

13. man im telling you...you splashed a few drops of nutes on the leaves while you were feeding...those droplets acted like magnifying glass and burned small spots...the plant looks really healthy stop worrying