Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think of this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sweetjanee, Aug 4, 2010.

1. I picked this all up a while ago, and i found these pictures on my camera so i decided to upload them. I have already smoked all of this and its got to be the best bud I have gotten a hold of down here in Alabama. Tell me what strain you think it might be even though pictures don't tell anything. This stuff smelled STRONG though. I left it in a friends car for five minutes and it smelt like her cars interior was made out of weed. Enjoy the pics! :smoking:

DSC02171.jpg picture by bamafan36 - Photobucket

2. maybe a 2.5 nug? idk im stoned outa my mind from this t-break. maybe less or more. depends on density. sooo flame tho

3. #3 BobbyBlaze, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
    Put some size comparison pics.
    Like put a coin by the nugs

EDIT:
    I just realized you're asking quality not quantity, my bad. :smoke:
    It looks like some high mids IMO.
    I have no idea what the bud is usually like in Alabama though.

4. some dank ass flames ^dont know what hes talking about high mids thats some fire weed

5. I cant remember how much i bought but i paid like 20$ a gram for like 4.5 grams. Ive smoked all this already and i have to say here in North Alabama this is the best ive gotten.

6. The two small buds below it were some cheap dry stuff just thrown in there but i didnt find one seed in any of this. :hello:

7. That nug in the first pic looks yummyy