Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think of this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spark It29, Jun 20, 2010.

1. One day my friend (Andrew) asks us if we want to buy a half oz from another kid (which none of us knew, because my friend knew him from hockey) for only 20 bucks. So my one friend (Mike) says yeah and Andrew gives Mike the kid's number. So Mike texts the kid and he gives him the details. Its just some regs/mids and its a little over a half oz. The kid lives like 3 hours away, so we agree to meet halfway. Well he couldn't do it that day, so we all agreed on tomorrow (because I'm driving for 2g free).

Well tomorrow comes by and he says his mom would not let him go that day, so we say tomorrow. He also says some other kid is going to buy it for 25, so my friend offers 30. So the next day, his grandmother has a heart attack. So by this time I'm thinking this guy isn't for real and I am not about to drive 90 min to get oregano, or get jacked. But my friend keeps in touch with the kid, and he says he's straight and everything. The kid then sends a picture of one nug of the half oz to my phone. Thats basically the story so far. We aren't going to get it until atleast Saturday because Mike is on a vacation until then.

Do you think this guy is for real? What could I do to get more confident? Should I ask him to take a pic of the whole half oz?

2. Seems sketch to me.

Don't do it.

3. Get a pic of the whole deal or there's no deal.
    And if you have to wonder whether or not said picture is legit, it's not.

4. Is this a serious question?

1.5 hours for anything not in weight or very dank quality is just not worth it at all unless your living in a desert. With that said just go out a meet some new people man.

5. I know the picture he sent is real. And who would pass up $30 for a half oz?

Oh I forgot to add this...My friend Andrew is one of my closest friends, and he says the guy is legit.

6. Dude, turn and run. First off, that is WAY to far to drive for regs/mids. Secondly, $20 for a half zip is simply too good to be true where I'm from. Just pretend you never heard about it and go along your merry way.

7. Are you joking? You wouldn't drive an hour and a half for half ounce for 30 dollars? That's definetly worth it. Anyway the kids jipping you. I would tell him I'll give him 20 bucks for it if he doesn't want it he can go. Why the fuck would he sell half an ounce for 30 dollars? And if a kid that lives by him offered him 25 why would he take 30 plus the cost of gas money to come and meet you? Either he's really fucking dumb and just tryna hustle you for another 10 bucks. Or your gonna get there and hes gonna sell you some shitty ass weed. But in all honesty unless you did something to you I think he's just fucking with you guys.I bet he doesn't have any weed and is just leading you guys on and is never gonna actually meet you..

8. Well, all signs point its legit...yet everyone says its too good to be true. I guess I'll ask the kid for a pic of the half oz and then it just comes down to me trusting him or not.

9. Everything you've said is exactly what I think. Like how can this kid not find ANYONE to sell this to, especially for such a low price. I have no idea why he would drive that far for an extra $5.

10. I'd ratha be ya N-I-G-G-A
    so we can get drunk and smoke weed all day
    it don't matta if you lonely baby
    you need a thug in ya life
    cuz bustas ain't lovin ya right

11. no, no no, dont do it. no one goes 90 minutes out of there way to sell someone else a half oz. for a low rate like that. something is up and i wouldn't trust it.

12. Fuck yeah dude!! This hit is for you! :bongin: (except with a pipe)

13. are you kidding? "my grandmother just had a heart attack" is not a legit excuse...that should have been all the warning you needed lol

14. Dude why are you buying from kids? hahahah "his mom said he can't drive 90 minutes and sell a half o"

15. To be honest, let your friend that trusts him get it alone. I mean if it's bad news then you can blame your friend for almost screwing you over, and if it's not then I guess it's good for you.

Seriously though, your friend said he trusts him... So why does he need to bring you and another guy into the situation.

16. Precisely. Safety and security should always be priority #1. This is about as far from being secure as you can possibly get.