What do you guys think of this?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Nicholas.s, Aug 28, 2017.

1. His first light would be enough for one plant though, given it is actually a 60w consumption UFO, no?

@OP, Marshydro, Viparspectra and Meizhi all seem to be the cheapest "reflector style" lights, with Meizhi being the cheapest. There are also COB lights at decent prices from CRXSunny and MasterGrow. I would -highly- suggest getting an energy monitor so you can actually test the unit you buy: Thats how a caught the cheap china light that I originally bought (posted as a 190w, only used 140w).

Other considerations you might want to make are whether it can daisy-chain in case you want to expand your grow, and if it has VEG/BLOOM switches so you can control the light (and save some money during VEG).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Check out Budmaster , I think they are in the UK and are making better lights than mars.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If it hasn't already, I feel like something like this needs its own thread so that other new growers (or old) will have a little more help on the issue of what name brand to buy or whats the cheapest or more advanced etc. Alot of people on here post similar forums like mine anyway. Just a thought.