what do you guys think of this?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by daneel olivaw, Oct 30, 2013.

1. a cheap dispensable vaporizer, for one time use? sold in packs of maybe four. i am just brainstorming but i have some capital right now, and if i can figure out how this would work i might actually give it a shot and take a risk. i am a decent entrepreneur.

pros
    -introduce people to vaporizing without a large investment
    -disposable, so like a joint you can throw it out if the cops are chasing you, if your parents are searching you, whatever the case.
    -convience, road trips where you dont want to bring your $200 vaporizer

cons
    - i thought of this approximately 3 minutes ago so im not sure how it would be done. but im going to research it and come up with a prototype.
    -environmental impacts (this would be one of the main challenges)

2. You'd just be creating more trash for the world if you did this. Sounds like a job idea if this is not an issue

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

3. How much would packs go for...?

I mean...anything more than $5 would be steep since a person would be better off just buying a vape. 4 one time use vapes just seems a little weird.

4. Why would you want a diaspoble vape? That means the quality gonna be shitty as fuck for the vape if you are throwing it out. If your parents are searching you then you proably couldnt buy it.

5. Dont brainstom this idea anymore its terrible.

6. Not to mention, how do you plan on even making this work? 

Sorry, this seems like a stoned idea developed by a baked high schooler.

7. Don't insult high schoolers like that man :D