Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think of this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HerbJedenTag, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Looks badass and expensive.

2. 60$ for a clunky 2 piece attached to a cheap watch? Hell no ! But let us know how it is if you grab one

3. Ya I know, I just bought a $120 G-Shock then saw this..lol.

4. But its not the fact that its just a grinder..its a grinder in a watch! It just seems so handy to grind herb wherever you go and no one notices that its a grinder.

5. [quote name='"HerbJedenTag"']Weed Star - Grinder Watch - Choice of 6 colors - Grasscity.com

I think its pretty neat for on the go. Plus if you get caught you wont be charged for paraphanerlia. Might just get one. Probably in black.[/quote]

If you get caught with it, you most certainly will be charged for paraphernalia.