What do you guys think of this song???

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by DMoststoned, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Hahahahaha alright. Well besides maybe all the girls and shit it pretty much is my life lol. But thnks for the "advice?"

2. Hahahahahaha I wouldn't call myself "fuvking horrible" but whatever man fuck a hater

3. [quote name='"DMoststoned"']

I don't take shit personal. And I can see where your coming from. Thanks!![/quote]

Good for you, man. Everybody has potential and ultimately it depends on what audience you're trying to reach, feel me? But those are just my personal suggestions for what I prefer :3 keep doing your thing. I've written thousands of songs but I've never exploited one.... Unless you count a girlfriend. I have a Wiz type flow but the issue is that I stutter a lot or mess up when rapping, especially when I'm nervous so the best I can do is write and sing my pieces to myself lol. Maybe someday....
    Edit: not thousands, but at least one thousand lol.

4. Yo So i changed it to a freestyle i got up. what u think about that one? you think i flow better?

5. [quote name='"DMoststoned"']Yo So i changed it to a freestyle i got up. what u think about that one? you think i flow better?[/quote]

I like that one! And the Wiz beat made it that much better :p
    My advice is to be a little louder and maybe more enthusiastic with it. Own the beat. That instrumental goes pretty deep so raise ya voice!

6. this is actually hilarious ahaha

7. Haha aight thanks man!!

8. Yo right I'll be laughin when I'm on top.

9. I hope so man. I'll be honest, it did sound pretty rough and you seem to be catching some hate for it, but if this is really what you want to do, don't give up. Everyone has to start somewhere, and the more you practice, the better you'll get. Fuck all the people who only want to shit all over your hard work. I know how that feels. You spend hours carving out a composition and trying to make lyrics work, and by the end you're psychologically drained but excited to share your creation with others. Not only are you exhausted, but you have to muster up the courage to expose yourself to criticism. This, at least in my opinion, takes a lot of balls. Then after all of the hard work, people brush your shit off like it's a joke and flat out tell you you suck. It's harsh, but I guess it's just part of the game.

10. Thanks man your on some real shit I can respect that!