Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think of this purp?l

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 604blunted, Jun 23, 2012.

1. hello everyone... Was wondering what you guys think of this stuff.. I'm new to smoking sort of and a little un-educated on good pot. This stuff is pretty smelly and has lots of purple in it, dense but it's also dark and unfortunately the ash is dark too also, it crackles a bit when i hoot out of the bong.... I'm paranoid about smoking contaminated weed and my thinking is that this stuff had potential to be great but maybe wasn't flushed properly or something? Hope the pics are ok..

Attached Files:

• 1a.jpg
      1a.jpg
      File size:
      174 KB
      Views:
    • 2a.jpg
      2a.jpg
      File size:
      195.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4a.jpg
      4a.jpg
      File size:
      178.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Keep smoking it til it turns white, its probably flushed fine. Thats a common thing for people to jump to.

It goes Green to black to white

3. dude its fine... ive smoked year old roaches, nugs i found on the ground from who knows when, stuff i thought was weed that ended up not being weed, moldy bud, etc. moral of the story im still here alive and kicking. just smoke it.

4. I see what you mean.. when the bowl is partially smoked its still dark but when its pooshed the ash is lighter. But what about the occasional 'crackling" and the dark color of weed? I heard light is better.

5. The crackling sound could be seeds popping

6. You could go to a site like Medical Marijuana Strains to look for picture reference if you are unsure of the bud's quality... that might help. *shrugs*

7. There is 0 seeds in it and its not dry :(

8. my bud always crackles a little bit when i take a big hit. so either ive been smoking "contaminated" weed for the past 8 years or its normal. im serious just smoke it. if its poisonous i swear ill let you kick me in the nuts as hard as you want before you die.

9. There's been lots of threads on people having crackling or popping bud the last couple days, very peculiar. I'd link you to the threads but I'm on mobile

10. it doesn't look like grit does it? From what i've read now i'm pretty sure it wasn't flushed properly.. Also the very first time i smoked it i swear i got a bit of a neck rash breakout, which ive gotten from 'different' weed before.

11. I just tried rubbing a nug against a CD pretty hard and i can scratch the CD with it.. wtf... is this grit weed....??????

12. I've heard of dealers putting crushed glass on their weed to make it look like it has more trichs then it does, never experienced it first hand but it sounds bad.

13. Googled it, saw that people have been putting lead in bud to make it weigh more :eek: that's crazy. Good thing I know my dudes well....

14. A lot of that is propaganda or myths. In all my years of smoking i've never once come across, or known any one that came across bud that was altered with anything.

15. #16 deoxygenated, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    Idk man it was on NORML's website, with a report and showing how much glass they got off just 2gs of weed, was a surprising amount, along with the lead thing but it was from germany, here is the link: Beware the

I've also been buying weed for close to five years and have had nothing like this happen, just scary that it does happen

16. Damn that's messed up man. I swear greedy people are gonna be the downfall of the human race. All the more reason to grow your own though

17. Dude i've shit out nugs that look better than that...

18. Man I've got some purp right now that looks identical

image-3860902537.jpg

image-3032216478.jpg

image-1660192905.jpg

19. I doubt that people would lace weed