Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think of this bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by care4ameatball, May 14, 2018.

1. 95D9E867-C807-4BD2-A087-C4038F078F35.jpeg 49A24648-F3C9-4C31-A7E7-44CDA4E8E16C.jpeg C29FD7C6-0057-4A40-AEFC-8AB4F7CC74C6.jpeg alright, so I usually pick up half’s ranging from like 90 to 100 dollars. My dealer however hasn’t answered me in days, which has forced me to pick up some bud from my girlfriends dealer. Usually I get some Cali quality stuff because my guy ships it out to where we live. Sometimes he’s really undependable and it’s annoying because he usually has the best bud. Anyways,, it was only 60 for a half, which is amazing for me, but I’m not so sure about the quality of this bud. It smells pretty dank, and I smoked a joint with it before, and gave a little to my sister, and im not sure how I feel about it. It got me nice and stoned but I can’t help but feel like I’m smoking lesser quality bud than I usually do. What do you guys think? It definitely looks like it but it could just be the way it was handled and the strain.

2. Doesn't look like amazing weed but looks don't mean shit lol, if it gets you high & tastes good I'd say you did good for 60 a half

• Like Like x 2
  3. beasters. "good" mids. its 2018 buds legal why do you not have top shelf? i wouldnt smoke it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 Avery_Greenman, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    Cheeto's just giving you a hard time; do you see the orange streaks in that? That's that Donald Trump OG... I say make the best of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Orange hairs? All I see is brown. More like Bobby Brown OG.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. i usually get top shelf but my dealer wasnt answering at the time which made me desperate

7. Its nice looking bud, mit much stem but that can surely be sorted.
    Let me know what you think!?

While youre here, why not check out my new video on how to roll the perfect backstrap? Worth a shot!