What do you guys think of the new Grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by Xcesscola, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Hey guys title says it all, what do you guys think of the new Grasscity? Love it, hate it? Post your thoughts and opinions away on what you like or don't like.

2. too bright but i got used to it

3. too big , tags too big aswell

4. Dopest layout out of the 3 I have experienced here. Still some little tweaks to improve but in general I love the vibe. Compared to the last one, coming on here makes me feel refreshed.

5. Don't like it.

I've been using the mobile version of the site on my phone for years now, and it seems like that is gone.

Total fucking bummer.

6. It's alright with me. Only annoying thing is that big purple banner.

7. Mobile version still needs some tweaking.

8. On mobile, so haven't checked the new changes yet, but I am avidly waiting for the new app. I should have signed up for the beta testing of it

9. #9 ICGreen, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
    Have you installed the newest app, flushed all the caches, etc.? [​IMG]

10. I'm using the iPhone app but have to log in every time to make a comment and after I do it signs me back out, any way around this?

11. I can't say i have noticed, but i only use my tablet. No sure if thats why.

12. The new layout of the site made me dowload the app because I found the site just unusable, at least for me.

Ill make do with the app I guess.. notifications still aren't working I see.

13. I wish the new layout still had quick links to the different sub-sections. i hate having to go to the forum page and scroll forever to get to mind over matter haha

14. Suggestion -

Have a place where links to the major forum groups (Chillout Zone, Mind over Matter. etc) are always available. When you want to go from say General to Politics, you have to go back to the main Grasscity Forums listing page and then scroll and find what you're looking for. It's rather tedious and cumbersome, imo.

Maybe list them on the "Click here to View Content? bar instead of *or in addition to) having the link to view new content. Not sure how much people will use that link.

15. i love the new BAN feature that they have for our threads that we make. that is a brilliant move bc it makes alot less work on the mods and we can get trolls out our threads. i dont like the white color to much though. i liked the ole green version bc as one poster said it was bright lol

16. i use tap-a-talk and it dont make me sign in and out. i like the phone version bc i can suscribe to threads and it will send me alert anytime anyone posts or likes a comment in the thread im watching or my journal

17. I like it. Change is good.

18. it is very annoying.

no more 'new post' button.
    Super slow loading.
    Looks ok.

Give me the desktop version back!

19. I don't really like it, I liked the layout way back in the day