What do you guys think of my new piece?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by thatlaud, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Bought this at my local headshop, it was only 230$,three tree percs, honeycomb perc, stemless, 18.8mm, 2 ft tall. Was this a good deal for the product? The inline ashcather was already purchased from GC. So what do you guys think?

-Brandon

Attached Files:

2. look like a good dea lto me for the price you paid.

but personally imo, theres to many attachments on that thing.
    its already got tons of percs in it, and its disc diffused also. sheit

id throw those attachments on another bong if possible. 

looks good though mate. nice buy

3. Thanks man yeah idk what to do with my inline ashcather i figured it'd keep the bong cleaner lol

-Brandon

4. you raise a good point with that.

damn.

5. Nice pick up man milk shot?

6. Looks nice but damn that's gotta have a drag that's bound you bust a lung?!?!?

How's it hit?

7. hey man if you like percs and it gets you high (no way it wouldnt haha) enjoy! i dont like any percs but thats just me! burn 1!

8. I like I like my bong was 230 and it's only got 2 trees how many arms are the trees tho

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

9. 6 arms per tree

-Brandon

10. Dude that's a sick piece but ^^^ is right. That things got a honey comb for gods sake lol anything before that will just add drag. But duuuuuuude that's Super sick. Love the height also.

Like I need to go make toast, I'm so jelly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. just bought a inline perc, never used a ash catcher style perc. Does water go in it?

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Yeah u fill it just enough to cover the holes

-Brandon

13. Like this? I think I submitted a pic not sure tho

14. Nah i dont see a picture

-Brandon

15. This is it

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. Yeah that looks about right, as long as the slits/holes are covered by water it will bubble properly

-Brandon

17. Looks very hard to clean, and a lot of drag, but other than that solid piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yeah its a little hard to clean but that's why i use my ashcather, surprisingly theres not much drag at all

-Brandon