What do you guys think of my bud?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by SmokeMaster9000, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Hello,
    What do you guys think of my bud? I'm from south-eastern Maine and I get 1/8 for $25 and zips for $180. I have no idea what strain it is. Could someone throw out some possibilities? It smells like mint. I like it just fine; it gets me high. One or two gravity bong hits will get you blazed (2 leter bong chamber).

Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Your pic aint workin to well there buddy

3. yea, u gota upload it

4. uhh.. we cant see files that are on your computer

use the Attatch file feature if you want to upload something so that we can actually see it

5. hears what u gota do

step one: have it in a file(well duh)
    step two: at the bottom of this there is some thing that says attach file and then browse, then click it
    step three: look in the file u put in in, dubble click it
    step fore: post it, and u got it

....thanks....peaces....MrSbb

6. Wow, I'm an idiot.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

7. prity good weed, wish i had some right now!:):smokeing:

8. about how much does that weigh?

9. i got some thai weed that had those greyish areas on it... i dunno if it was really thai weed, but i never got herb like taht and got a strange emotional high

10. I don't know how much it weighs, sorry.

What would you classify that as? Mids?

Any guesses on the strain?

11. Probably weighs about 2 grams just buy the look of it. I have no idea what the strain is - probably just really good mids. Looks like nice weed to me...ditto what MrSBB said, I wish I had some to smoke right now :D

12. no offense, but it looks molded... whats with the grey?

13. I don't know. To tell you the truth, I took that picture back in December. I don't really remember ever smoking, having, or hearing of someone getting molded bud. I don't know how I could have come across it.

14. hey man that looks like some alright bud. i wish had me some at the moment. happy smokin

15. Ummm even tho it is compressed i would say thats no more than 1gram max and that bud looks strange i would say the strain of that bud is indica.

16. I'm not really looking for the weight. I was more looking of a label like "ok dank" or "good mids" or something, so that I can just shoot that out to potential buyers to give them a general idea of what my hookup gives me.