What do you guys think, is this car a steal?

Discussion in 'General' started by harley19, May 17, 2012.

1. #61 BlazeLE, May 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
    untrue, spoon parts are ridiculously expensive. all top of the line name brand parts are. the wheels on that first civic (the white turbo one) cost anywhere from $450 to $800 per wheel depending on size and width. im betting thats more than the wheels on that chevy cost. also parts for muscle cars are cheap as fuck because there are so many knock offs.

also i would love to trade my car for a 98-04 GS300 and go the VIP route.
    [​IMG]
    all that would require is a body kit (2-5k depending on brand and model), 20/21" legit chrome wheels; not cheap ugly donk wheels (3-5k because of size, and low demand), and coilovers (1-3k just like with hondas or any car) or airbags (2-3k depending on brand), and some nice mufflers ($150-$500 depending on brand). really the only added cost comes from the bodykit and the wheels. all the basic parts that go on any car are about the same price from car to car.

2. I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but if that car is only 1900 with 130k miles on it, I'm sure their is something wrong with it.

3. they have. its a v6 mustang from the 90's. 130k is a lot for that car...

4. I don't know much about mustangs so I can't really comment on that...but I drive a 1990 ranger and it has 193k on it. Never had any problems.

Usually 130k miles is most cars half-life. I don't see how people can't get 200k+ out of any car.

5. I'm tryna find a new whip too. But that mustang nice, how much they asking for it?

6. .... If it was posted in like the 3rd page, I could understand this question.

But he posted the price in his first post. Come the fuck on dude.

7. Chill out man. I ain't about to scan the whole thread for the price, all I did was read the first thing he said.

8. if i was gonna be a car now id get a honda accord or something to hold me off till like 2015 when all the badass electric cars ill be out

9. I am chill lol. And you don't have to scan anything, you just have to read like what...3 sentences?

It's one of the first thing he mentions...

10. Shit if I was gonna be a car I'd be a mothafucking Hummer H1. No one would fuck with me haha.

But on a more serious note, good luck with being a car!

11. Oh forreal? I didn't know they were that much, I mean you still end up with a cheap car compared to what I'd consider "cool", but its not cheap, those cars are just expensive. I don't like the vip style stuff but I'll admit above car does look pretty good. One kid at my school tried to do it, all blacked out and it looked retarded.

I mean I really don't hate Honda's are anything, just when it comes to "cool" the business successful side of me thinks a Benz or an older collector car, muscle car, etc. and the hood side likes the old school Chevy's and lac's. I see Honda's as more of a practical car, I guess they're good for street racing? I decided if I have a big back yard I'd build a track and have me and my buddies race on it, or a strip, but I'd probably be in a souped up sports car for that.

12. if you want a little sporty car get an integra man plus itll run forever if you take care of it honda never die my buddys got an accord at 330,000(I forget what year but its early 90s). plus its easy as hell to work on those things.