Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think is gona happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilsmoke, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Basically, its 8:15am. i couldnt fall asleep due to being a retard and drinking too much, couldnt fall asleep after 9 hours of trying and im tired too. already feeling fucked up off sleep deprivation. planning on toking up at around 4 or 5pm. how is the high gonna differ since im sleep deprived? im a trained smoker ive just never blazed after a full 24+ hours of being awake. you folks got anything to say?

2. The high will probably be the same, but your gonna have a real nice nap after :)

3. do you think ill be able to keep myself awake? i have caffeine and cigarettes if thats gona help

4. last time I was awake for ages I got sleep deprivation hallucinations.. was pretty cool but freaky at the same time

5. Yea, when you've been awake for so long sleep deprivation makes it a bit more intense. Sleep just seems so much nicer and its hard to avoid it haha.

6. it will help u sleep holmes

7. I think your gonna die.