Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think about trainwreck?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RobRoyy, Mar 9, 2012.

1. For those of you who have smoked this strain.. what are your thoughts?
    It is definately super potent, and hits me with a real euphoric head high rather than body.
    However it seems like every time I have this strain, unless I'm smoking alone, I always get to that level of high where you are self concious and almost on edge....

2. I got some purple trainwreck at the moment. It's the bomb, you think it's any different compared to trainwreck?

3. Hmm couldnt tell ya, I've never had purple tw before.

4. But I agree with the intense head high. I got a stretchy headband feeling every time I toke on some trainwreck

5. Yeah it gets so intense! like to the point where it can be unconfortable lol. I consider myself a pretty seasoned smoker and I could not smoke a bowl of this and play myself as sober. no way.

6. Man I haven't been fortunate enough to experience any trainwreck yet. I've been seeing more and more pictures and it's making me itch for it bad. You guys are lucky!

7. Its takes a certain type of smoker to appreciatte Trainwreck to its fullest. Its a very intense cerebral sativa that was one of the first buds I smoked at a party and it sent my anxiety through the roof but I was drunk already and hadn't partied much and took way to big of a bubbler hit to look hip and I was comatosed soon there afterward. Trainwreck is the most absolutely potent sativa dominant hybrid I've ever found and in the right scenario gives the best euphoric stimulating high with still a potent downer effect also

8. the first, last, and only sack i've ever bought of trainwreck smelt like a damn christmas tree haha.

9. I haven't had any in years, but I used to love it. I've been on the hunt for some TimeWreck ever since reading about it in Treating Yourself, but some of the good ol' Train I think is long overdue to appear in my medicine cabinet. I'll report back after I track down some.

10. I believe the really powerful sativa's are an acquired taste. You really have to get used to the extremely high THC level and almost non-existent cbd's and cbn's.

11. yeah trainwreck is real good. It's helps put you to sleep towards the tail end of the high. Makes me wanna do the dishes like any good sativa ;)

12. Just grew some before ever smoking it...wow glad I backed up these genetics!! So tasty, so potent...

13. I prefer sativas and trainwreck is one of my favorites. I don't really get paranoid, so I like to fly real high. Trainwreck is about as potent a sativa as I have ever smoked. I really want to try some Blue Dream though.

14. Trainwreck was the first weed I started smoking, it was in my first huge bong rip ever and I though my voice was permanently altered afterwards... but I was just really high and had audio hallucinations but didnt know it at the time... I remember feeling like a kid again watching cartoons

15. i feel its the definition of bud

16. The bees-knees :cool:

17. I have some pretty good Super Trainwreck and Purple Trainwreck pictured in my thread.

18. It is definitely on my to grow list. Heard many great things about it, so I want to try it for myself. I'm a guy that's more for Sativa strains. Idk why, always have been. Maybe I like enjoying the high and not passing out from a strong indica lol

19. I've had it once and was horribly disappointed. Super leafy and it disintegrated in 1,000 pieces. Smoked was very dusty tasting and not very flavorful. Prolly got a bad batch. For now I will take an extended break.:mad:

20. first time ever smoking dank was some trainwreck, made me trip out and was seriously the hungriest ive ever been in my life i think

some heavy shit