what do you guys think about this? lol

Discussion in 'General' started by d0nk1ek0ng, Feb 22, 2013.

1. i made this homemade pipe because i have bad luck with pipes, i can only take small hits at a time or my heart starts pinchin at me. anyways look at what i used lool the plastic part of the pen, and the end of a coaxcable for the bowl. and then put tin foil and put holes in it as a screen and taped it up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I can dig it. I made a mini steam roller out of a pine stick once. This is much better than mine was.

3. Maybe you're heart is "pinching up" because you're smoking toxic materials. Plastic and foil.

Also, you need some lotion lmao

4. Looks really nice

Caution**** foil and metal is bad to smoke from!!!!

Buy a bowl man. It will help a ton. But nice job though

5. thanks! lol ya i am gonna buy one this is temporary and my heart pinching is from anxiety or something else with my chest or heart ive been to cardiologist for a while now and docs but they cant figure what it is

6. not everyone has time to sit around all day and make sure their hands are softer than a babies butt lmao

7. Looks disgusting

8. Lol you act like it takes all day to rub some lotion on your hands.

I do it every morning because I have callouses from lifting weights. Lotion keeps my hands from looking like a dog chewed on them

9. That is neat, but you are probably smoking plastic. lol. Maybe it is ok to use if you really don't have anything else to smoke out of, but I don't want you to get lung cancer or plastic in your lungs or anything. I hope you try to acquire a regular pipe.

10. It's definitely not ok to smoke out of. At all.

If he doesn't want to get a pipe he can buy a one-hitter from practically any gas station for like $5.

11. if you are doing manual labor all day then putting lotion on your hands once a day will do... pretty much nothing.

12. Gotta get the good shit man!

13. who cares if the dude lotioned his hands?

and the pipe is fine as long as he doesnt smoke out of it like 5 seshs a day, for years on end.

everyone smoked ghetto pipes back in highschool and im pretty sure theyre still livin, so he will be fine

14. Just because everyone did, and is still living, doesn't mean it's a healthy thing to do. For the record, I never did. My first pipes were apple pipes until I purchased one for myself.

Personally, I'd like to keep my herb smoking, which is healthy in and of itself, free of contaminants from burning plastic and tinfoil. There's absolutely nothing wrong with suggesting that other people do the same.

15. Why the arguing really let the people do what they feel like just show your opinion and leave it alone jeez dude

16. There's absolutely no argument. No clue why you see it that way.

This is a discussion forum and I'm adding to the discussion.

17. It's not much of a discussion of you're trying to change everyone's opinion into your opinion but that's just what I'm vewing it as it might be different to you but it really whatever at this point