What do you guys think about Nas??

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by brandll1, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Nas IS everything a rapper should be. Illmatic and It Was Written are classic must owns for sure, and while some of his later stuff wasnt on par with those, I really havent been legitimately disappointed in Nas ever. I coulda done without that Oochie Wally shit though, not gonna lie, haha.

2. Nas is fuckin amazing. im not as into hip hop as most people here, but for me Nas is my favorite rapper, ahead of dudes such as biggie, pac, jay z, etc. Illmatic is really an amazing album, probably my 2nd favorite hip hop album ever, next to 36 chambers. also, Nas blazes so much haha, he started blazing when he was 9 and he always looks so faded.

3. Please, please, please tell me you're joking, if you think Nas sucks, you may just have the worst taste in music Ever.

4. Nas is the motherfucking man.

5. Hey man, I downloaded the file and there's a password on it. What the hell?

6. Look closer, the password is right there by the link.

7. New york state of mind is his best song.

8. Nas was, is, and always will be considered one of the best rappers. Uncomparable flow and content.

9. Lyrically gifted considering his education. His diss beats are king, amen.

10. fuck Nas , gay ass, pussy ass, fake ass, punk ass, fuck ass, trick ass, mark ass mothafucka

11. you aint no layzie bone bitch,

12. Biggie then Nas for me. But ya'll know the world is yours. And he rips Jazzy apart on Ether. I'd say one mic is probably my favorite though. But my n**** Biggie's gotta itchy one grip..one in the chamber thirty-two in the clip. Gimme the Loot is probably my favorite rap song ever. So raw.