Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you guys think about arcrylic bongs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgarc3, Mar 10, 2012.

1. #21 Deleted member 457210, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
    I found a clear acrylic 16' stem line with real good airflow, very similar in appearance to a SG stem line.. it makes one wonder were the design came from :cool:, but i found it at the local headshop, its the only bong i use with my friends. It's been manhandled, thrown across the room, stepped on, fell on, thrown out a car and it's still perfect. I don't trust anyone other then a select few and myself with my high quality glass. Plus if a friend breaks any of my glass i know they won't even repay me.. I'd hate to have 500+ dollars go down the shitter. God forbid my Cirq/Cirq or stem 12 broke; I'd cry.

2. That piece looks fine, just clean it right or you might screw it up and cause cracking around the carb hole.

3. it works but id rather just get a small glass piece