Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys pay for your bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DevilRed, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Wondering what an ounce of bud goes for on average?

Ive got some white widow to get rid of, not sure what a fair going rate for ww is. Good grow, seedless.

Any help?

2. The search button would be useful here, just try searching selling price for WW or white widow or somthing, your bond to find somthing

3. either 5 bucks, or $350.

4. thats a pretty big spread...

5. well no where in between. one or the other.

6. I did search, but I was looking for a current response. For the time it takes someone to write "use the search button" they could of just plopped in a number.

Oh well, ill go smoke it and see what numbers i come up with

7. what u didnt see 350??

8. we only ask people to search to save space..... if there is plenty of other threads with great amounts of responses... check those out first... if they don't answer your question then post a new topic...

but yeah... if its actual widow bursting with resinous thc glands .... it can sometimes fetch up too $400 an oz. all depends on looks and effect.

hope that helped... :)

9. Ya 350 is a good price,no more than that,
    too high of price and nobody will pay it,unless the have a good job.

10. Thanks fella's, ill go after $275 and Ounce. It is good stuff, so i should get that