Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Guys Like To Have When You Smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stickanimals, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Besides bud and something to smoke it with, what are some of the things that you like to have when high? For me it's:
    Combos (taste like god when stoned)
    A trampoline (bouncing high is fun as fuck)
    A gas station ( need snacks)
    Eye drops (keep it stealthy)
    A soccer ball (love to play)
    An iPod (gotta have the tunes)

Let's hear yours.

2. wat he said^

3. shitt never woulda thought about it but now i want a trampoline!

-I really just need my computer; maybe my headphones if i don't want to half hear music on the treble-only laptop speakers lol

-a turntable. I'm pretty into collecting records and listening to them high is just awesome; i can sit there for hours just listening to album after album; when if I was just listening on the computer my attention span would probably fail me after an hour 

- and uhh more weed for later is pretty necessary; only smoking once a day is such a tease haha

4. -Hempwick
    -A fruit like an orange or mango
    -definatly iphone for music
    - And my dog if i'm at home

5. Good health, netflix, soda, cigarettes, booze, meat

6. food, drinks, games, tv, bud, more bud,vaginas

7. FIFA 13.. A full bowl of KFC's chicken and more weed.

8. -snacks
    -drinks
    -music
    -Netflix

9. This is sig-worthy material. I love it.

All I need is beer, food, and more weed.

10. My phone (for music)
    Water