what do you guys like to do when your out of weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGanjaMan805, Aug 13, 2012.

1. This is what I should do but I usually just swim in a pool of self pity and complain on these threads to anybody that’s bored enough to read it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #22 GrasscityGal, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    If I stay inside and do nothing I sweat, don’t eat and stress lol. I try to get out shoot some hoops, ride my bike, walk etc etc. I take being dry better when staying active

3. I GROW MY OWN GANJA

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. You seem to think most users smoke all the time like you do. Well, the majority of cannabis users are not regular daily users.

35 million Americans use pot monthly (14% of Americans) with twice that number having tried it at least once during their lives. But only about 9 million use cannabis daily although this board has a much higher percentage of daily and heavy users.

In other words 3 out of 4 that use weed at least twice a month are living their normal straight lives most of the time so their lives do not revolve around getting stoned all the time. They do not want or need to get high all the time that IMO is a borringly narrow lifestyle. I have a very interesting, productive, and satisfying life with getting high on weed just a minor part of that. I enjoy getting high when I'm doing specific things that make those experiences even better. But being high day in and day out makes one chemically unbalanced with depleted neurotransmitter levels(until taking a t-break), the "mellow" syndrome where one only feels somewhat excited about anything when one keeps smoking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I can somewhat agree, but ive smoked daily for 17 years without a break and have no issues with getting high or feeling excitement. People take it too far and fry themselves instead of hitting the desired high and riding it for couple of hours. But thats me and my opinion everyone's different.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not sure. Not smoke?
    I always got some though and it doesnt tske more than 20 minutes to have it delivered.

7. This is what i do when i have no smoke.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. SOUND LIKE ME ON ALCOHOL LOL WEED IS SO MUCH MORE EASY TO GET OFF!

• Like Like x 1
  9. On a break now used multiple times a day for 4 years I just go on livin doin what I always do work n play but do it in pain with very lil sleep now.
    I had a hard time with not using for the 1st 3 -7 days then got over it and things went back to normal.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Shiiit I still run out. Tf.

• Like Like x 1

11. I DON'T I KEEP A HEAVY ROTATION GOING PLUS I GOT RELATIVES ND FRIENDS THAT BUYS SEEDS ND HAVE MR GROW THEM ND WE SPLIT EVERYTHING I GET 60% BECAUSE I GROW THEM.

• Like Like x 2
  12. PERSONALLY.......IF......WHEN.....I run out...........I "like" to look for more.....:passtheshit:

• Like Like x 2