What do you guys know about Dimensions?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ninja20p, Dec 17, 2012.

1. #1 Ninja20p, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
    Like if you were to start at One Dimension(s) and keep going up, how would you explain them?

[​IMG]

2. I read that once before, don't remember it going far enough, it is too vague. I am learning them first hand.

3. #4 Dryice, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    1-4 quick shot!
    1:
    [​IMG]
    (thought I should clarify, just ignore the y-axis and assume x is the line)
    2:
    [​IMG]
    3:
    [​IMG]
    4:
    [​IMG]

Now why can't it just be that simple!?

4. That's not simple.

5. The 5th Dimension is a band...

6. I believe they are up to 144 known dimensions. This coincides with sacred geometry as it is 12 multiples of 12; twelve being the number of a complete cycle.

It sure makes the world a much bigger place when you start thinking in terms of 144 dimensions and how nature and life evolves to fill all niches.

7. The fourth one, obviously not because it took humanity up til about 400 (Galileo) years to even get a stab at that. The rest are not that ridiculous.

8. The 5th dimension can only be perceived by a developed third eye.
    I am recently undertaking a quest to become full of the light of knowledge, love, and wisdom.

9. Now you. I like.

10. Whatever anyone says about anything more than the third dimension, are BSing. You have no idea what it can be in fourth dimension, fifth dimension, whatever. If you live in the first dimension, you can only explain the first dimension. If you live in the second, you can explain the first and second dimension. As for us, we can identify and explain first, second, and third dimension.

If we were in second dimension, how could we POSSIBLY speculate that there's such thing as heights, when you know NOTHING about it?

People trying to understand and explain fourth dimension and beyond, as we live in third dimension, is like trying to PROVE that there's a way to teleport which NO ONE CAN. The key point here is pin pointing the exact answer. It is just beyond our understanding.

11. Yeah, I agree with this. Other dimensions besides our own are pretty much inexplicable, we probably cannot even fathom the immensity of it.

But.. that's not to say they don't exist

12. About thay last part, I totally agree. But trying to explain dimensions beyond ours is like trying to explain God. We can't understand it and we can't fully explain whether it exists or not.

13. Time and Space is fourth and Mind and Consciousness is fifth.

Explaining a save state in time in all the positions would be many third dimensional places at different times and dates with different personalities and choices.

Imagine the immensity of that for a moment. This is being revealed to me in visions.

14. #15 Kramer, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    Experience is the ultimate validation and truly the only aspect that wisdom and knowledge can be founded on.

I, personally, can say I have experienced other facets of reality that included but were NOT limited to the 3rd dimension.

Until you've seen things in that aspect, it's almost impossible to truly wrap your mind around the notion.

Understandably so!

It would actually be quite easy, since two-dimensional creatures have both height and width.

Depth is what we, as three-dimensional creatures have that those in 2d don't.

15. True. I have unintentionally astral traveled and it was amazing. Not too sure if that's considered another dimension though..

16. I know from experience that visual perception is altered in these other dimensions.

It is literally like drawing another line in our dimension (which has height, width, and depth).

From my experience, I have seen my immediate (within 20 minutes) previous actions and have "inspirations" that lead to possible future actions, much like looking at a chart full of individual and possible plans before me. I do mean SEE as well.

It's like seeing yourself as a snake, in a sense, all of your "yous" trailing like an elongated tail.

17. Bitch, you just went full retard. Never go full retard.

But seriously though, you sound like a legit DUMBASS. Sorry if Ive offended you.

18. the inevitable irony

19. I'm of the same mind that some people in here have gone full retard, but that's GC for you. :D