Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys/gals think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MMYP, Dec 19, 2009.

1. #1 MMYP, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2009
    I posted in the wrong section before :p

Here are some buds that I have started getting from a good buddy of mine. Check them out. What do you guys think? Any info on strain or type?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 FuzzyCatfish, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2009
    What bud?
    Edit: Looks fucking great, Thats for posting pics....finally

3. Looks good man :)

4. thank got it for 175/oz.. cool?

5. anywhere from $250-$320 would probably be standard for nuggetry of that quality... in some areas people pay up to $450 for oz's of stuff like that. looks pretty good though. no idea on the strain bc that is impossible to tell ever without already knowing from say the grower or the guy under him

6. yeah that would go for 350-400 around my area EASILY..great connect and nice pics bro

7. Ya that is nice looking green nice camera, takes great pics. 400 eeasily here:cool:

8. haha yeah i just wish i knew more people down here that will pay that price :p

9. It looks exactly like the grape ape I picked up recently. I'm guessing it smells sweet, fruity and has an indica dominant high. insane couch lock. that's just my guess, though, you can't tell everything about buds just by pics. it looks really nice, though, enjoy.

10. That looks like some fucking DANK man. Good pickup, id say 175 is a fair price. Its weird to hear how much ppl will pay for an oz of weed in the states, i mean 400? holly shit! Where im from i would never think of paying more than 180 an oz and thats if its dank.

11. damn, it's been awhile since i've seen bud that looked like that! :smoke:

12. really dang that stinks... yeah this is like candy around here especially when letting go at 10/g not bad huh?

13. thats a steal man. I pay like 120 for an ounce of shitty mids around here

14. I think I would love to throw some of that in my vape...

15. This guys name says it all man. Looks sick