What do you guys do...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hot Sauce, Oct 18, 2008.

1. When you've been anticpating a smoke session all day but absolutely NO ONE comes through for you? I haven't smoked in 2 weeks because of some stupid shit and was finally ready for a good smoke, but NOBODY had any weed. I'm pretty pissed.

2. meh.... It happens. It's just part of being a stoner.

3. Has happened to me too many times.. LOL.

But hey, I'm still a stoner!

4. Yeah, happens a lot, no doubt. It's just pretty disappointing when 3 guys promise you they'll have some to sell you and none of them come through. Oh well, i'll be on the hunt tomorrow. I've got about 6 or 7 hookups. Surely one of them will come through, and tomorrow I can just chill out and smoke some dank. :D

5. OMG i had to deal with that my last 4/20. it was the worst 4/20 of my life.

6. now THAT's depressing...

7. I dip into the emergency stash. Always be prepared.

8. i remember a few months ago, my dealer was dry and i had to wait about a week for a new bag. Thing is, every day I kept being told he'd "get it tomorrow." In the same week, I bought an Xbox 360 off Ebay and I was waiting for that to arrive. For about 5 days, every day, I'd find out I can't get a bag of weed, AND I'd find out my Xbox hadn't arrived in the mail. It's like double disappointment each day. It hurt...