Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys do with your vaped weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by slvelocity, Apr 2, 2011.

1. I tried smoking it. Super harsh...

2. edibles

3. By the time I end up smoking vaped weed I honestly can't tell if it's even doing anything (let alone how harsh it is).

4. ditch it

5. Back when I had a vape I'd save all the vaped bud and throw some in a blunt mixed with fresh bud to make a second-generation type blunt. Cant really notice the harshness and it makes your blunts a little fatter =D

6. I don't have a vape :(

7. Don't sounds appealing MadNicePillows :x
    Edibles are the best

8. ABV Firecrackers. No heat. Just let sit. OMG. Amazing. :D

9. It's really not that bad, it's a couple steps up from a spliff in my opinion. Plus it gets you a little higher. I obviously wouldn't mix all my good shit with vaped bud but sometimes its nice to be able to smoke a fatass blunt without smokin all your good shit haha
    just my 2cents

10. Throw it out.

11. I know this is probably a horrible thing to do and I'm going to stoner hell for it, but if I'm rolling a blunt for people and most of them aren't even throwing down, I will throw some vaped weed in there. No one notices.

12. Waster, lol
    I hope you vape it hard
    Or you have an unlimited supply ?

13. Unlimited supply ;)

14. can i have some? :smoke:

15. I put it all in a ziplock and think, "One day, maybe I'll do something with this." But, so far, I haven't done anything with it.

16. Make canna oil let it set out don't heat it, good stuff I put all my weed into a jar sitting on my counter top.

17. This one time before a concert, my bro and I took a whole bunch of it and made firecrackers. I didn't feel anything from it, but I was also very drunk. He says that they made him feel high...I dunno. You gotta use like, way more of it than if you were using real weed, though...eww.

18. Your doing it wrong, you should use less weed and get a longer high...