Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys do when your throwing a whitey?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonedKat, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Well yeah, when your heads a spinning and you feel like your going to die, what do you guys do to help calm it down?

At the moment, I think I've hit my border so I'm not going to smoke for a while.

2. hmm dont remember the last time i experienced what u are talking about, except for maybe the last time i drank too much. so not sure what to tell you

3. o_O never smoked to much weed? and its made you feel ill for a while?

4. smoking to much weed is awful and kills my high. not enjoyable, but it takes allllot to get there and my lungs hurt and it feels like i can take in 10% of what i could before.

my lungs hurt waaaaay before i feel any bit close to sick.

stop smoking so much and u wont get worthless, pointless spins. the difference between a couple bowls and a couple grams isnt that much better/worth it.

no advice for you. your body is probably feelin sick from all the carbon monoxide and bad shit in the smoke so you feeling like shit is your body defending itself which i would say is a good thing

stop smoking so much or get a vape/edibles

WORD UP

5. I haven't gotten the spins in a long time, but when I use to, I'd just go around holding onto different surfaces until I passed out.

6. Yeah, doesn't happen to often though, usually when I get a huge amount of weed at once i smoke to much to quickly lulz

Thanks for to contribution.

7. I just sit down against a wall and relax. I really haven't had that bad of a time since I started smoking, as I know how to monitor how things are going, decide what I want to happen, and smoke accordingly. New strains can surprise you every once in a while, though. ;)

8. Grab a bottle of water, and find something easy to eat that isnt very bad for me, something like real food. I heard when you use, it lowers your blood sugar, which does make sense, so eat up but dont munch until you feel sick. Relax and put on some music.

9. I've gotten the whities a couple of times... I get really hot when I get them. I've found that lowering (cooling) my body temperature radiply with a ziplock bag of ice on my head or the back of my neck stops them very quickly.

X

10. I usually only get the spins if I've been smoking a lot of tobacco that day.

Few weeks ago I smoked about half a bowl, but two cigarettes immediately after, and I had smoked two before as well. 10 minutes later, puking my brains out.

On Wednesday, I smoked a 2g blunt with one friend, started getting the spins after smoking a cigarette, but I focused on the game we were playing and it went away.

I'd say the worst thing to do is to lay down/close your eyes, as that usually makes it worse. Focus on something that isn't your brain/spins and you'll be fine.

11. Usually, when it starts taking 10 minutes in between hits, that's usually when we've smoke enough. :hello:

12. If its taking 10 minutes to get the bong/pipe back into rotation than its about time to call it done. Me and my best hommie used to "Smoke ourselves stupid" We would smoke a 1/4 in one sitting. We once invited some friends over to smoke stupid with us and they thought they could handle it. Well they were way done before my bud and i were even sweating, So we kept smokin and we would basically roast a full bowl in a hit, and then cough our asss up and then lay back with the spinns and the sick fealing. Our remedy happened to be smoke more WEED! His brother used to just sit there for hours watching us get FUCKED out of our minds and he was a goodie good but didnt tell so we always blew our smoke his way and got him a 2nd hand high...
    Anyways,, jsut relax, Be calm, and smoke more

P.S. Im stupid high.

13. spins from weed? nope, not me. panic attacks yes.

14. That sucks bro. I have a homie who gets super stoned and starts to freak out. like he has turets or something when hes high. And he sounds like a little kid when hes really stoned. lol. I think he tries to be a Batch but im seriously starting to wonder if he has any balls yet...

15. DUDE ACID, Nice Avatar dude. I liek what i did to mine. Took the smoke and made it green and swirley!

16. #16 Acid Raindrops, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009

no dude, it doesnt have anything to do with balls, its not a psychotic mental condition more then likely, panic attacks are a VERY common thing and marijuana can induce this because it tends to cause paranoia a lot, i used to never have panic attacks and was like what is this about having panic attacks people just need to chill.. but then bam out of nowhere heart racing, face and arms num, thinking im having a stroke and im going to die and i find out it was a panic attack and i sympathize now, first time it happened it was after a long week of binge drinking then i ran out and i was just sitting sober in my computer chair, completely fine and it hit me out of nowhere, just a wave of fear/energy swept through your body followed by heart racing or pulpitations and numbness, it isnt fun and some people cant control it without anti anxiety meds, n some ppl just get it when they smoke or smoke too much or w/e

but meditation, relaxed music, deep breathing and not overdoing it can help also.

peace

17. Its happened to me a couple times.

I find sitting in one place and not moving for awhile works. I just lie down and watch tv or something till it goes away.

18. Yeah i guess i see what you mean. I usually just tell him to chill, Break out the munchies and play some rague. I mean i try not to be an ass about it but sometimes i feel like his mom. Ha. But i know he cant really help it and i like his presence cause he usually Likes to offer to pay for the weed cause we will chill here all day and eat alot and what not. But hes coming over on monday and im buying a 1/4 again so we will see what happens. Hes determined to toke all of this with me in one sitting. But if i start getting stupid high again i might quit and save some money.
    Thanx for the enlightment on panic attacks.

19. Just relax, eat something healthy. Throw on some bob marley, most likely fall asleep.

20. #20 Acid Raindrops, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009

yea bro sounds like a good friend if he aint a leacher, good if u can sympathize, a friend bein a dick while ur havin a panic attacks just makes the anxiety worse.. smoke a bit and wait and ask him how hes feeling and if hes good smoke some more, just chill andif he starts freakin tell him hes havin anxiety induced by the weed and he aint gonna die and to just chill and drink some water and listen to some mellow music, it will blow over. :)

i see wut u sayin though about bein his mother, isnt ur priority and sometimes its hard for you to chill if someone else cant.