What do you guys do when you get super mad?

Discussion in 'General' started by Big Ryan, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Title says it all.

Usually I just go in my room and start blasting music to drown out everything. Music always makes me feel better :)

2. I huff and puff and blow his house down.

3. I don't get super mad

I get super even

4. I growl and my face gets all hot. Then it cools down and I'm straight

5. Throwing and breaking things always help.

Weed and skating too.

6. I literally stare at my beige wall in my room until I've reconstituted control over myself. Then 80% of the time I realize I shouldn't even be that mad. The other 20% I'm legitimately angry and after I've cooled down I go run until I basically fall down. Then I stretch... for like an hour. Then I take a nap, smoke some weed, and live and let live.

7. I usually bottle it up until a certain point, then I just make it my goal to make whoever is pissing me off to feel like complete shit.

8. i shadow box or do some sets on the bench or do body weight exercises or chop wood or practice swinging around blades

i think of it as preparing for the one time where i cant control my temper... so even if i make a mistake thatll put me behind bars, im not gunna make the mistake that gets me injured. god bless the dude that presses that red button

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI]Ron Burgundy - That Escalated Quickly - YouTube[/ame]

Don't taze me bro

10. I saw that

Brick killed a guy!

11. #11 wonky eye, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    ill be all smiles until i get within arms reach ;)

-but im sure some badass will pick a fight with me one day and just stomp my face in... but i dont think that can be avoided if your a man.

12. I smoke but when I don't have smoke I take it out on inanimate objects like my phones face

13. I'm telling you guys... beige wall :smoke:

14. [​IMG]
    this is what i do
    [​IMG]

15. Why the hell would you rip your shirt off, scream, and spontaneously burst into incadescent quasi-flames that defy the laws of physics?! Damn we've got one heck of a rebel in the house tonight.

Is that Goku btw? I can't tell

16. I would have to say when I get wicked pissed I go smoke a bowl then go out for a drive get some friends just keep my mind off it. I remove myself from the situation instead of get myself worked up in rage because it just isn't worth it at all.

17. Smoke a cigarette, cuss someone out, punch something, be easily agitated

18. Eat chocolate? I feel relaxed sometimes when i take a bite idk why but its badass

19. Curse.
    Cry.
    Throw things.

20. :laughing: I be easily agitated when I get super mad too!