What do you guys do to survive a T break?

Discussion in 'General' started by FatJayz, Nov 11, 2013.

1. It's no secret that i have a mental addiction to weed, im not proud of that but its something i've had to accept. A lack of money and just general annoyance with my life and the direction its going has made me decide to take a t-break. I have no money, no weed, and no other way to "get high" and i feel lost and depressed. You know its bad when your sitting here wondering if hydrocodone pills will be cheaper than weed so i can afford get high.

So what do other stoners do during a T break with no money? How do you guys get your mind off weed? Once i go about 3 weeks im gonna run from this t break like a frightened child!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Occupy your mind man. Do stuff you enjoy to distract yourself.
    If you don't workout, then start. It's a great way to release some of that built up stress from everyday life.

~~We'll know for the first time, if we're magic or divine, we're the last in line!~~

3. Try reading a book to get your mind off weed. The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality
    By Greene, Brian is a good book to read.

4. No other way to get high? wow man thats fucked up. Life isnt all about getting high on substances all day if you dont think so then go to skidrow and live with those people who share you own view. ...Umm do what people who arent hardcore blades do. Get a job that will preoccupy your life so then you wont feel like a worthless useless piece of shit, get a hobby and you might just have enough money to buy more bud 

5. T-breaks are easy after a week or 2, the real obstacle is getting past the withdrawal. It usually makes you not want to eat or you might not be able to sleep but if you don't cave in your body will go back to normal.

6. Working gets my mind off it as i am too busy too worry about smoking. When school ended i was bored and nothing else to do but smoke so its all a matter of keeping your mind occupied. Im going to start gym soon and then relax and smoke after a work out

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stimulate your brain, whatever it is that you like to do, go do that. What would you do once you get high? Maybe try doing that, although that could end up being a trigger. Just occupy yourself, after a week, it's easy.

8. I smoke weed to help me through T breaks.

• Like Like x 2
  9. why on earth would i want to take a t break?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Try to get a job. 

11. Play Connect Four. Also, Saved by the Bell reruns help.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. ha uhh

Yoga
    running
    eating well

pills are garbage why u think we don't talk about it here

rubber band effect man 

with the weed its mental for the most part

IBprohen and a run

13. I eat like f@&k and watch movies