Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys do to have a good high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Dec 22, 2011.

1. What do you guys do to set the mood for a good high?

2. Nothing at all. I just smoke.

3. I use marijuana. What kind of a post is this??!

4. Vaping gets me blasted.

5. If I'm just looking to have a good time chilling at the house, I'll put in one of the three harold and kumars, or grandmas boy, or pineapple express or any of the meriad of other stoner comedy movies I have about the place.

But sometimes I just like to get fucked up and think with some good tunes jammin. Maybe do a little cooking. Good times are always had though. I'''m a ramblin' man. Shutting up now...

6. I think I get what you mean... You mean what do you normally do that you enjoy to have a good experience high?

I turn the heating up, order some Chinese, sit in a comfy ass chair and watch some funny TV! :smoke:

7. i love getting everything prepared, then smoking, then enjoying. Entertainment, munchies, texting annoying gfs, drinks, and then when im done smoking and ready to sit back and enjoy it all the works done, only pleasure

8. Smoke good bud.

9. If I'm going to be eating food, then that will definetly have to be prepared beforehand! I like to have everything in place so I don't have to think too much when I'm high. My best highs are when I ride my bike a few miles to a peaceful nature park and blaze a blunt while taking in the scene. Nothing more relaxing than that. Plus the bike ride back to my home is like a roller coaster ride once I'm high!

10. A hour before my smoke session I download some good movie(s) and get some snacks and drinks. Make the couch very comfortable. And than all that's left to do is to smoke :D