What do you guys call your weed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GETTHEGOAT, Feb 7, 2013.

1. I call mine pot, cause it's just funny. Reminds me of an angry mom or police officer.

I don't like calling it herb cause that's weird, or ganja cause I'm not jamaican. What about you?

2. It's either weed (general term), or dank if you know it's some chronic. If I'm trying to be silly I'll call it dope.. "Damn us dopers!".

3. [quote name='"4Ridgemont4"']It's either weed (general term), or dank if you know it's some chronic. If I'm trying to be silly I'll call it dope.. "Damn us dopers!".[/quote]

Lol hell yeah

4. Anything that isnt Loud, lol I hate when people call it that, not eve sure why but it aggravates me anytime someone calls it that

5. [quote name='"ghkilla8593"']Anything that isnt Loud, lol I hate when people call it that, not eve sure why but it aggravates me anytime someone calls it that[/quote]

I don't think I've heard anyone call it that but if I did id hate it too

6. We just call it bud.

7. gräs = weed in swedish, just like your "grass" but with an 'eh' instead of an 'a'. lol whatever.
    other than that i generally call it "brunt" if its hash, and "grönt" if its weed
    other words for it I use is :
    kanel - cinnamon
    dunder - dank
    röka - smoke

=)

8. In Puerto Rico : Kreepy (cree-pi thats how you pronounce it) for mids or high quality weed, and
    Regu ( what you get in hoods, caserios) is shawg.. which sucks but hey a blunt for 7 bucks and you do actually get high..

9. Usually just "weed" or "bud". Sometimes "ganja".

10. Pot, bud, weed, grass, fire for good shit. My little brother refers to it as hippie lettuce or the universal friend maker :p

11. Loud or mid, pending on quality.

12. I call it medicine. I even have it in a medicine jar. Well, it is a jar with a marijuana leaf and medical symbol baked into the glass.

13. Usually Gear, or weed

14. When I was a teen in the early 90's we used bones a lot too. We called joints bones. But then it just started being used for bud too...like, "hey dude, got any bones?

15. I call it bud -weed -dank

16. Marry, weed and bud are the main ones

17. the devils lettuce

18. [quote name='"BluntCheefa"']the devils lettuce[/quote]

I should just start calling it lettuce. Wish I had a big ol bag a lettuce right now