What do you guy think about sex

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dj9ten, Jun 15, 2011.

1. This is my First grow & so far I've had 1 hermie, 2 males & hopefully these three stay female....so I want to know what you guys think? Is this normal looking for a plant in week 3 of flowering....I'm growing in soil in a flowering under a 400w mh & using general hydroponics 3 part nutrients......what do you guys think so far???

Attached Files:

2. i hate to break it to ya, but i think picture 1&2 look like hermaphrodites to me.
    A MH is going to do nothing for you. MH is used for veg only. you need and HPS light for flowering. other the that your plant look healthy.

3. i meant to say HPS.....damn.............im about to post pics of the other two.....please give opinions on them also

4. Here's some pics of the other one....what do you think?

Attached Files:

5. i love it!:yay::ey:

oh i thought we were talking about sex....

oh yea, right, sexing. :rolleyes:
    in your first set of pics the first 2 look hermie to me

most recent pics they look female but are they the same plant/plants?

6. two diff plants pic 1,2,3 are of potential hermie & 4,5,6,7 are of hopeful female.....I got a 3rd plant but its barely showin signs of sex.....couple white hairs here & there....When it starts to show more ill update...... Do you guys think i should chop the possible hermie now or give it some more time to tell???

7. there ya grow.... she's fine......

8. What do I think about sex?

I love sex.

jerry.

9. at this current time right now are my other to plants in jeopardy of being pollinated??? should i take the possible hermie out now or can i wait a few more days to determine exactly what it is??

10. Ok new pics up lemme no what u guys think???
    Pic 1 & 2 of are plant #1

-hopefully it's a healthy female....it's showing female signs but its taking the longest to go full bloom.....leaves seem to be curling upwards.....idk maybe light to far away????

Pic 3 & 4 are of possible hermie..

-Lemme no what you guys think.....I believe it might be hermie.....but this is my first grow so I have NO CLUE!!!! should I take it out?? Or leave it for a Lil while longer to determine exactly!??

Pics 5-8 are of my very pretty young lady.....(i hope she's not a she-male)

Please give me sum input...I'm n week 3 of flowering using a 400w HPS n a DR90...I'm also using soil & general hydro nutrients..... What should I do diff or add??

Attached Files:

11. 3 diff plants....2 females 1 possible hermie

12. Ah ok sorry man, yup thats good for light, what about nutes you have an ec or ph metre what kind of soil

13. I'm using soil....the in 1.5 gallon trash cans .....soil is McEnroe Organic potting soil....(recommended at hydro store) ph should be around 6.5 & I'm flowering under a 400w HPS....
    & 3 part general hydroponics nuts

I started with 7 plants...I'm down to 3....& 1 is a hermie so Im left with

1 VERY positive female

1 pretty positive female (not sure...I can clearly see a few LONG female pistils popping out but Its hard 2 be sure it's 100% female because of how close the nodes are & fan leaves are growing upwards.....)

1 female that hermied early..........
    Any suggestion on something positive I can do with a hermie this small?? Thinking bout cutting 2day?

Attached Files:

14. if it has balls regardles of it having hairs destroy it the sacks mean its mail or a hermofodite

15. but is it 2 small to use to make something with?? etc. hash or something??

16. Sex is awaesome! can't get enough!

17. Id expectnot becouse its not at that point yet but you can test it by rubbing your fingers on the bud then together if you get a sticky brown oil on your fingers yes you can make hash if not then destroy it or the pollen will destroy your crop and if you dont clean it properly and leave any it may destroy your future crops.

18. is it any different with one less finger ?

19. #20 dirtykingpin713, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Chop her up. Make brownies. Or smoke it. Press some fan leaves in a book then have them framed and hung on your wall :D lol get that tranny out of there before she causes anymore damage! First damage was goin hermi