Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you give up to have weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RC Flyer, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Weed is not cheap. Some pay more than others, and the money comes from somewhere in your budget.

Where? Do you completely give up something? Do you cut back on something? Work more hours for the cash?
    Share with us your situation and provide advice on how to have more $ available for weed. No "Sell drugs man" comments, realistic ideas please.

For me its out of my "going out to eat" and "hobby" money. I do not deplete either, just use a portion of each.

2. OK but for real, i do give up some hobby money (car modifications), but i dont spend more than $100 a month anyway. BTW i dont know what i was thinking with my previous reply, i was gonna write what i just wrote but i totally blanked, hope you can understand.

3. Mainly hobby money cause I take apart and build things for fun.

4. Just leftover money pretty much or food money

5. only thing i'm giving up is time my brother...you shouldn't be getting yourself into debt over a chronic sack...

6. I don't give up anything...I do what I would normally do, and if I have money left over for weed, great...if not, I don't buy any...not a big deal either way...

I almost always have money left over to buy weed if I want to anyways...I don't smoke all that much these days, so if I grab an oz, it usually lasts me over a month, so it's not like it's all that much money anyways...

7. Money, like $15 per gram.

I would give up playing video games forever it I got a free gram of dank every week.

8. Haha, was just thinking about this man! and yeaah I don't have a job at the moment as I'm doing a course which takes up the majority of my time and I try to avoid spending my cash cash on it, so say I had £5 for lunch, i'd try to get lunch as cheap as possible and then just save up until I've got like £30-£40.

9. #9 RC Flyer, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    No problem, I'm asking for opinions as well, no right or wrong answers. Man I wish my HS teachers thought "no right or wrong answers" was a good concept!

10. I don't really give up anything. If I had to give up something to smoke I'd feel kind of like an addict. I guess I spend some of my "entertainment" budget on smoke, but that's what that money is for, so...

11. I don't really give up anything, I have money set aside for miscellaneous things and that is typically green.

12. No one has given up a kidney yet. No addicts! Oh, my mistake, only those with "tobacco and alcohol interests" thinks its "habit forming"....

13. My electric bill is a bit higher but not much more than normal, the only sacrifice is never having people over. which is just as much a blessing.

14. I rob banks and mug people on the street. It says so in the news!

15. I don't give up anything,it's part of the entertainment/fun section of the monthly budget.

16. Fuck, I generally just spend money I dont use for food and vidya on green. Luckily, steam games aren't expensive as fuck, lol. So I generally have money for green most of the time.

17. i spend almost all my money on weed. for me, i would rather pick up an ounce a month than waste it on stuff i dont really need(burger when im not hungry, shoes when i just bought new ones, etc...). basically, i just conserve cash by not spending it on stuff i dont need.

18. I take a certain amount from each check that is free money so if I didn't spend it on weed I would have blew it on an impulse buy or something stupid. So reallly I dont give up anything

19. Working some shitty ass job and taking 2/3rds of that check and blowing it on weed, only every other check but mann... I need to grow my own...

And seriously i save like 500$ a month now cause i removed my amazon toolbar and therefore think about it and visit much less often. Also conciously weighing if you REALLY need that new vape, or maybe waiting until the time is right, or for a better one... Its all relative to the situation, but thats my two cents.

20. I don't have to give anything up completely. I live with my parents, so I don't have to buy food and my dad pays my phone bills..:rolleyes: I don't go out, I don't party, I don't go to the movies...
    But I have quite of a zoo at home, 10 dwarf hamsters and a guinea pig, and I try to buy stuff in bulk(bedding and grass), that's not very expensive.
    What I do give up...I'm a huge metalhead and it's tempting to buy shitloads of CDs and band t-shirts.. but of course I can't hahaa:p