What Do You Gc Seniors Have Planned For Graduation?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by whatamidoing5294, May 15, 2014.

1. Well I graduate in three weeks (they changed the rule where we get out early as seniors last year :angry:) and two friends and I have plans to to camp out by a river half an hour away. We are going right after graduation that saturdaym bring hotdogs and whatnot, a mini grill, tents, and just having fun.

We're going to fish, canoe, and probably just fuck around. I'm bringing a fifth of vodka and a 30 rack of beer, and an eigth to smoke in the new coconut swishers (yum)

You ?

- Maturity is the decision to be mature when needed. Not being grouchy when the time to enjoy life is present.

2. sounds fun but only an eighth? this is your one and only grad celebration for hs you should be getting atleast a half bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Depends on if the other one who smokes can get any. We both worked at the same place, just a little mom and pop place, and it closed, so we're broke .

Hopefully I can come up with more money in the next two-three weeks

- Maturity is the decision to be mature when needed. Not being grouchy when the time to enjoy life is present.

4. have fun man!

5. #5 whatamidoing5294, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    I will ! Thanks bro :D

6. I'm going to Montana for a week with like 10 of my homies. We are gonna camp in the mountains and ski up on this summer ski resort. Were gonna go up there for 1 week. I know we are getting 2 kegs, multiple racks, and I'm gonna spend at least 300 on hard liquor plus some unmentionables that'll turn me into a pretty Fun Gi.

Sent with good vibes

7. I graduated last year and Me and some buds met a girl named Molly and went to the Wiz Khalifa concert and smuggled in joints in our cig packs. They didn't tell us to open it just to take everything out of our pockets.